Missing Offer for Hunter's Loot or King’s Treasure — Someone Else Got It, Why Didn't I? (or: I got it, why didn’t my alliance mate, friend, spouse, etc.?)

Merge?
@zephyr1
@Garanwyn

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Yes I didn’t see this either I demand it to be available for me :laughing: not joking this makes me mad. I’m a big spender make two available for me for this travesty!

Right? If this was offered in a spending alliance that would be a quick 3k+ right there… Sucks some got that offer… I’m disappointed I didn’t get it…

This offer is not targeted towards big spenders. I am 100% certain of this.
I wont provide numbers, but its safe to say that I am a big spender. I did not receive this offer.
It seems to be RNG or based on some target market algorithms.

1 Like

Potentially it’s based on players that could benefit by it the most. Those that were waiting on those last few ascension materials…BOOM, here they are, and they come with ALL this other stuff…how can you resist?

1 Like

Big spenders are already at the top of their game. Let the medium spenders get their fair share of some wonderful offers to catch up with the top guys…jk.

@AliceCooper, seriously though. Wouldn’t hurt to throw us small fish a bone on occasion.
I have no visions of grandeur for my future with EP, I’m just here to have fun. But I wouldn’t mind a few extra hidden blades…just sayin :wink:

Exactly!
20characters.

• I accidently reply to the other closed thread…lol.
1 Like

I don’t spend anything on my second account so why wasn’t it available on that account either, I do believe it was a glitch or everyone’s not telling the truth about it

In a group they said if a spender bought it last year, they’ll get the offer again… So I’m just hearing a lot of “reasons” but none make sense… I was f2p last year & began to spend this year. I started playing 2 months after the game started & as f2p for over a year I never received this offer… As a “spender” now-never got it lol

There is NO WAY POSSIBLE that some people getting offers that other do NOT get is fair.
Small Giant can spin it anyway they want, still will not be fair.
My alt account was offered a $99 special for 12500 gems and other items. My main account on the other hand did NOT get a chance at that special.
If EVERYONE is not offered the same special, then some are disadvantaged.
I understand the element summons are different to people, no biggy they come around.
But a sweet offer like the $99 offer should be offered to EVERYONE. Those 12500 gems would have been nice for the atlantis event coming up.

The offers with 12500 gems — Hunter’s Loot and King’s Treasure — are always offered to different players at different times based on some unknown set of criteria.

It’s been my observation that most people eventually seem to get them one way or another, but the timing can be radically different. I got them around 10 months into playing, both in a relatively short time, but other people seem to have gotten them in the first couple of months, and others take much longer, and sometimes they’re spread far apart.

Some players seem to have also never have gotten them, or at least don’t remember them. It’s possible that could be from starting playing too long before they existed, and having gotten other offers instead; or it could be based on purchasing/playing history.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying zephyr but there is no reason why they do not let everyone have a chance at those at same time.
If I would have got that on my main I WOULD have bought it. BUT if it comes after atlantis I will NOT buy it.

Presumably it’ll come before some Summons you’d like it for, and after some Summons you would have liked it for…unless this upcoming Atlantis is literally the last time you’re ever going to use purchased gems for Summoning.

Unlike other offers, these offers aren’t tied to the calendar — so if what you’re suggesting is that they shouldn’t have offers that aren’t offered to all players at the same time, they presumably just would never have this offer at all, much like they killed the Gigantic Discount offer long ago.

2 Likes

Well if gravemaker is in this 1 it very could be my last. I have 38 5s, 8 of them waiting for a book of thomes to ascend. (1 that was in the offer). So chances are I will never get all 5s I want to top anyway. So I have decided to take a chase after gravy then play c2p or less.

1 Like

I like the part where you’ve decided to play c2p or less — with your roster I think that’s both practical and wise, and likely to make you enjoy and appreciate the game more in the long run.

I wish you luck with Gravemaker…chasing a hero — especially one with fairly abysmal odds — is usually a precursor to most profanity-filled rants on the Forum. :wink:

A thought to consider: HOTM come monthly, and Season 3 will show up at some point.

There will one day be heroes you’d like to have, maybe even more than Gravemaker.

You might consider rationing your gems over the coming months or year, rather than blowing them all in pursuit of one hero.

Just a thought. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank You for your helpful ideas.
I may just take them to heart and do that.
Also with the new buildings coming up I might be able to trade some of my 6 Evelyns for 1 I want.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

And that’s a great point about the building upgrades — it’s entirely possible that past HOTM could be obtainable from Hero Academy at some point, or even via upgrades to the Training Camps.

If there’s one thing that’s been clear with heroes, it’s that they all seem to eventually be available again somewhere, and that more will always keep coming. I personally suspect those design decisions to continue indefinitely.

So I think — like most things in this game — it’s worth remembering that Summoning is basically a form of paying for a chance to get something sooner than you might eventually get it somewhere else later.

3 Likes

That’s a good way of looking at it zephyr. You eventually will get another shot at all the heroes. So leveling what you have and being selective is probably smart… saying that I would still like the hunters deal to go for Ranvir next month lol

1 Like