Missing Offer for Hunter's Loot or King’s Treasure — Someone Else Got It, Why Didn't I? (or: I got it, why didn’t my alliance mate, friend, spouse, etc.?)

Did they claim that, though?

I recall seeing this post, which said they stand by their decision to show different offers to different people:

4 Likes

Ah, thanks for your reply. I did not remember that they apologized on the basis of “in this case the Gigantic Discount Offer was simply unfair” rather than it not being offered to everyone.

Still feels unfair to me as I was looking to buy some gems and now. not having access to this offer, definitely don’t feel as inclined to knowing that other people are getting a way better deal.

2 Likes

This is a pretty amazing offer. As a spender I’m kind of upset I didn’t get this as an option. Maybe I need to slow down my spend too in order to get better offers.

These offers are titanic

IIRC they large offers are based on past spending. The more you spend, the bigger the offers.

It runs on almost the same algorithm as defeated and escaped titans. Just substitute price of offer for HP of titan.

Gryphonkit gets much bigger offers than I do since she spends more on summoning where I mostly spend on hero roster slots and Raining Loot tickets.

Please give us money

The offer that was not based on the above was based on time in game for zero IAP accounts. That is thoroughly discussed in the apology topic.

2 Likes

What I don’t understand is, what’s the harm in offering that same deal to everyone? Players who spend a lot would be upset that others are getting the same offer?? I doubt it…

Advertisement fatigue.

Notes

The scary marketer’s nightmare we just described is commonly referred to as Ad Fatigue – the moment when your customers have seen your ads for so many times, they’ll start to get annoyed. Like that’s not enough of a burden, there’s this monster called Banner Blindness, reaching its sneaky clawed hands to your customers, luring them away from seeing your ads.

If Facebook advertising were a computer game, you would see Ad Fatigue busting your hero and your click-through health bar steadily declining. ( random google link)

2 Likes

Ok I recieved a hunters loot empires and puzzles
RPG Quest for $99 dollars like a hunters pack. Was available for 24 hours and I purchace today at 5:56 pm mountain time and no one on my alliance has recieved the option for this and my wife plays this game as well and she didnt recieve it. It was a package for 12,500 gems, raid energy flask, like 10 banners and so on but no one else I know have recieved this. I DO HAVE A RECIEPT FROM GOOGLE PLAY. That I have recieved this. Why is no one else getting this package. It was only good for 24 hours. Seems weird that no one else has recieved this package.
My wife really want this package how does she recieve it?

Not everyone gets the same offers at the same time. The other day some people in my alliance got an offer for an energy drink pack, I never got that one.

I am guessing it has to do with your time in the game, past spending habits, and who knows what else.

2 Likes

My friend got a similar offer couple of weeks ago, and i have few other friends who started to play the game on the same day and non of them got the offer, the one who got the offer have recently switched from iOS to Android and i recall on my earlier stages of the game i had the same offer
maybe it is an offer you get once per operating system or new phone?
can you either confirm or deny if your wife has switched her mobile?

Why are you dicontinuing the offer it was a great offer. I got the offer and my wife didnt. She really wants that offer. Thats just wrong that you only target certain people we soend the same amount if time and money on this game. You cant tease us like that. You should let everyone have the offer instead of takimg it away. Please just give everyone the offer. Do you realize how much money you would get if you offered it to everyone!!!

You replied to me and used “you” in your post a lot, so I just wanted to make sure you knew that I’m just a fellow player. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wow yeah i’ve had. the same issues. on the same day in the same alliance people get an offer that most do not, People have different Element colors & different offers in the gem spending store.

That Lianna “Perfect Shot” Deal is nice, but sucks that not everyone got it… Why not just give it to everyone? :grin:

I didn’t get this one… :(. What is the deal?

99.99 deal but very tempting one… One of the best deals I’ve seen compared to other 99.99 deals…

That blows should be available to everyone

Yeah, what the…

Why didn’t everyone get it?

2 Likes

Hmmm … sounds like we may wind up with no offer if the subject gets pushed too far.

Did we forget raid tournament rewards already?

1 Like