Missing hero / glitch

Dear e&p staff/employees. On the 4th of October 2019 I purchased a hero summon I received chao as my pull, then saw that I got a bonus summon. I was very excited as I really wanted kingston. But to my displeasure it was a 2nd chao…I spend gems on the regular and also purchase v.i.p I am not happy about this! Please look into my account and resolve this problem as soon as possible! Thank you :slight_smile:

You’ll have to fill out a ticket for that one. See link below.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support

I’d be interested though. Can you go to your recent activity log and snap a picture? If you’re correct, you’ll have two chao’s right next to each other. Would be funny to see.

the things is with this two caho i got i ended up with 3 so i fed one to the other and now i have two with the one i already had , after that i actually checked the recent activities

No question i earn two

Based on the above, you did not. You would have shown two of him next to each other. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.