Missing Hero Artwork Glitch

This is a glitch I encountered just by scrolling through the portal

1 Like

I am sending this to mod chat.

1 Like

It used to be rare, but in the past week I’ve seen this for several different heroes.

1 Like

I just scroll through the portal and the heroes go missing. Maybe they’re tired of the 9 offers that flood the screen so they’re taking a break or something :pensive:

1 Like

I can add to this a huge number of screenshots from different players. Recently, heroes have been running away from maps very often. So, it should definitely be sent to the staff. There are two examples that I found quickly.

1 Like

Yeah. And if it can help figure out where the problem is, I noticed one “disapearing” too. Not only “missing” but literally vanished before my eyes while I was reading the card, after maybe 30 secs.

Thank you for the reports and my apologies for the issue! We will look into this here.

3 Likes

Was checking our Ariel’s max stats. Think they should add invisibility to her special skills…

2 Likes

Its just new update, you have to summon empty card first and then summon again to get actual hero.

3 Likes

you looked at her for too long…

Actually her, but it is kind of difficult to tell from this card :rofl:

I had something similar earlier today when looking though the heroes available in the Atlantis portal and one of them (Agwe maybe) only showed a silhouette :confounded: Didn’t screenshot it sadlly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.