Missing Gems? Can you get them back?

Hello! Thanks to anyone who can help. My husband had 500 gems wiped from his account tonight. He sent a ticket to support but hasn’t heard back yet. Any one have this problem? Have your gems been returned to you?

Contacting Support was definitely the right thing to do, and they should get back to him, though it may take a couple business days.

I’m not sure what they do in cases like that. I think if the gems were spent somehow, even accidentally, they’re unlikely to undo the purchase. But if there’s something wrong with his account causing a problem, then they should be able to help with that.

Thanks! So weird, one minute he had 2200 and then he had 1700. Didn’t do anything. I’ve read posts about people losing their gems, but no updates as to whether they got them back.

Unfortunately, people often don’t follow up on their Forum posts once Support responds, so we don’t always hear what the outcome was.

Hopefully they’ll be able to figure out what happened and resolve it. I’d certainly appreciate if you post an update when they do. :slight_smile:

(Just don’t copy/paste correspondence, since that’s against #forum-rules. But you can give an update on the outcome.)

1 Like

Absolutely! Will do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.