Missing Event Coins

I played level 14 Epic Avalon Knights and opened a chest and received a coin… however when I got to the end with the bosses I lost by a thread, I was frustrated… when I checked my inventory the coin I won was not there. My question is do you have to win the level to keep the coin? If not how do I get the coin back? Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, you have to beat the level to get the coin.

1 Like

Thanks tiger… not what I wanted to hear :joy::joy: since I won the coin before I lost the battle… and that was the only chest I saw in Epic…

I lost a coin this way, but not losing. Just being stupid. I restarted hundreds times the missions for a better score. No good board? Restart. No time and patience to play each one to the end. And one mission dropped a coin in the first wave. I kept playing, since is 5k points worth. But a terrible board with second wave and taking a lot of time, made me restart the mission. After that I realized I lost the coin :rofl:

With my heroes I was just barely making it through the end of legendary… now I can’t finish epic and can’t get through all of legendary… I’m done doing events… don’t care any more…

I just losing 200 covinant coin today without using it. Anyone have missing coin without using it.

Did you look in your recent activity and make sure you didn’t do it by accident or you did it and forgot? or does anyone else have access to your game/phone and they could have done it?

In-game support has a record of just about everything. They can tell you what happened to your coins. I had a similar issue. Was simply my fault. My mistake was a bit more “expensive”. They’ll tell you what happened. They likely can’t reverse it.

I lost my phone. Help me how i sign in play game with my new android phone and install this game with my profile without lost my progress?

1 Like

Your google play account should be albe to connect you back