Missing Christmas Tree this year?

Hi, it seems that the Christmas Tree is no longer available during the december holidays!
I wonder if it was intended… yes, I know that it is just graphics, but I really liked it, that was cool to have since it made the stronghold more festive! :grin:

Can we have it back before Christmas? Maybe in the next update you’re going to release to address the Atlantis loot ticket issue? :upside_down_face:

Here is a screenshot of where it was last time I saw it.

2 Likes

Last year (2019)… here is the same topic…

Christmas tree?

If your screenshot is last year, then it means maybe tree will appear on around last week on dec maybe?

1 Like

That shot was from 2 years ago 2018 then last year it never showed up so I figured it’s not coming back this year either not huge deal just wondered why last year . That was my post last year and like unsaid the screen shot was from year prior.

1 Like

uh so this seems to be the second year without the Christmas Tree… sorry, I was pretty sure there was one last year but I clearly got confused with memories from December 2018… hope the Small Giant guys will read this post and add it back… come on, 2020 has been a so tough year, don’t leave us without our Christmas Tree :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I asked this last year as well it was there in 2018 but not last year or this one! It had a star on top that you could tap and it lit up.

2 Likes

Doesn’t really make sense, there’s been a tree in Puzzle Combat since the Christmas event went live. Same star on top that lights when you tap it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.