Missed the Epic offer and now?

I woke up today and remembered the offer$22 for 3k of gems , gloves and rings . When i log in willing to buy It It just dissapeared .
I dont know what to do now , i dont think there is going to be an offer like that considering that they offered 3k by the price of 1800.

If you have a calendar of offer i Will be pleased. I have now a card with $25 and no offer to spend in

Well, you may resume at event offers Wednesday and Atlantis offers this month (which are two of them). These offers are even a better deal. You also may purchase VIP if you didn’t. Btw, as far as I know, every month in the first week should be the offer “Army Pack” (or something like this), with 3000 gems and some AM, which are rotating colours every month.

4 Likes

Thanks Scare! If It rotates every month i could spend in event and Atlantis and keep some for Next month

I want to push hard for vela but Next hotm is fine too

Just FYI: This offer is different from the offer Lexxtaarc is talking about tho.
The Army Pack is usually 3000 gems for $30. This offer was 3000 gems for $20. It only appears 2x a year: Early January and early July afaik. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am C2P and never buy something like this, so I don’t know the prices and the amount of gems as well as others. Good to know :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info… and here is the picture:

3 Likes

@jinbatsu scored That offer for my main so now I am able to do 2 x10 pulls when Teltoc goes live. For my other two alts, they are resigned to single pulls. I didn’t really need the items but they don’t hurt to have.

I see the yellow Army Pack today has 3000 gems. About these offers I was talking about, with specific and rotating colours. I think you made confusion with another type of offers.

Nope, it is all correct :slight_smile:

The offer the OP is talking about is 3k gems for $20. Today’s offer is 3k gems for $30. And the $20 offer only comes 2x a year - beginning and middle of the year.

Edit: Yes, I made a mistake, stating it was 2k gems for $20 for the army pack. Nevertheless, the new years offer is still different from today’s army pack offer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now Magicians with 2k gems $20.