Misjudged heroes and reasons

For me underrated would be Jean Francois and Thorne.
Over rated would be Boril - he is really just a meat shield

1 Like

The underrated hero Iā€™ll pick is Leonidas. Yes, his stats arenā€™t the best and he is average speed, but his self heal, mana reduction and close to pure sniper damage are nothing to scoff at. Heā€™s a one man army with great self sustain.

3 Likes

Atomos is Overrated. I still see him in raids and wonder why they wasted 6 or even 12 tonics for him (spoiler alert: double Atomi donā€™t work). He should have been shelved as broken and AMs saved.

Grazul is Underrated . Her market value is increasing with all these new status effects being introduced, though I wish she could heal a bit more.

2 Likes

grazul on offense really is a great counter to all of these dot heroes.

Try Boril on offense vs hit all or powerful snipers. Boril is only a disappointment in that she uses cleric emblems.

Says the guy with Joon avatar.

Overrated
-Azlar

I mean, he packs a punch but if he were released as of today he would have average speed.

Underrated
-Ameonna

She has a good attack stat to attack yellow tanks and if putted on a ā€œwingā€ she can waste 1/2 of Jabberwock special (while Obakan can take the other wing and be useful for once).

2 Likes

Overrated: Finley. He doesnā€™t hit very hard and just because heā€™s fast mana doesnā€™t make him good.
Underrated: Thorne. Heā€™s so beefy, he never dies. And 480% is hefty hit. I gave him scopes instead of Finley and gave no ragerts.

Costumed joon is underrated for different reasons, but I actually use jackal, joon and Leo on the same team, and itā€™s absolutely awesome!

Were you drunk or something?

5 Likes

Joon doesnā€™t need too much help to murder. I like using Jackal with weaker hitters or my AoE guys. Joon might get paired with Gretel and Mist, or Li Xu and Justice with off color Def down.

A 3-hitter with 2 supporting debuffers is murder. A sniper with more than 1 debuffer is a bit of overkill.

Are you not?

20 Archers.

2 Likes

Overrated: Telluria. Iā€™m just tired of the hysteria surrounding this hero.

Underrated: Margaret. Hear me out. Shes great for titans, but she needs to be buffed.

Yes. Iā€™m drunk.

3 Likes

That really depends on the level youā€™re playing at. When trying to take down bulky, highly emblemmed 5*s, even joon after jackal isnā€™t enough to take them down. I like having all three to neutralize specials from one defending hero, and either killing or blinding another.

There isnā€™t a one size fits all formula for what a team needs, and suggesting otherwise is a bit presumptuous.

3 Likes

I pair azlar with lancelot on raids sometimes against teams with no status ailment curers. He definitely isnā€™t as powerful relative to other heroes like he was a couple years ago but this is a guy you absolutely want in rush attack tournaments. Very curious to see what his costume does for him.

He doesnā€™t look like Darkness

Overrated is Yunan. Iā€™ve heard him called the best Green tank (before Telluria arrived) but he canā€™t survive there and cost me hundreds of cups when I tested him on D.

Underrated would be Anzogh. Heā€™s not amazing by himself but put him in with Falcon and Wilbur and he hits hard while healing your team

1 Like

Running missandra with avg speed blues in a stack makes them fast. Thatā€™s a huge deal. Ariel, Frida and Grimm+20 are sweeeet at fast and thatā€™s thanks to Missy and her magic tickle

Overrated - Magni. He isnā€™t a bad hero by any means, but I often see people advocating for him on defense teams over better choices. He is too squishy. +63% defense on your special doesnā€™t help if youā€™re dead before you can fire.

Underrated - Kadilen. Some consider her to be trash, but her fast speed team-wide special defense can really stall attacks, and with emblems she can take a lot of punishment before she goes down.

2 Likes