Misfits? Chaaaaaaaaarge!

@Guvnor is sitting on our last flags…

I’m sending him forum vibes to hopefully nudge him into action :sparkles::flushed::sparkles:

10 Likes

Great fight everyone!

12 Likes

Jonah the barbarian at the top of the heap of bodies. Congrats!

6 Likes

I think it’s my first top score at Misfits so I’m going to enjoy it :grin:

11 Likes

Thankies for the war, everyone!

Next time, Gadget, next time!

4 Likes

That was a great fight, thanks misfits. Panda was not giving his best because he got nervous :wink:

3 Likes

Enjoy it. I was atop ours this 30-30 war with 308 until a teammate topped me with 309.

When I was at 308, I almost sent a message out saying “let’s win this all. I just set the bar, come join me.” It’s all about winning as a team so was glad to share the top (we had the top 4 spots - this was a good war averaging over 37 ppf).

4 Likes

Same to you @Grahm hope we cross paths again.

4 Likes

You guys have a Great War! Tell Panda not to worry…He may have scared @Guvnor from the field… :grin:

8 Likes

Imma be honest…

Boards were not friendly lol…

Example:

So after getting 4x of those I may have cracked one or two too many beers… Then fell asleep

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

10 Likes

‘like’ but really more ‘bleh’

5 Likes

Thanks, that was “fun”. Especially with those boards. :wink:

4 Likes

Next time we draw each other for war, buzz me on Line and we can set up a War Banter room for much fun and stuff. :grin:

My Line ID is chibipotato16

6 Likes

Totally! I couldn’t decide which forum section is good for random banters when I was posting :smiley:

6 Likes

Here you go old man @AncientPirate1

Enjoy laughing at @Guvnor

7 Likes

:frowning:

:cry:

:sob:

5 Likes

hugs Guv

gives extra hugs

:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @Rook :heart_eyes:

@voidstrike just wait till I come back over there & whoop yo ■■■… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Spit my drink out laughing at this one!

1 Like

Dang… I missed this the other day. I gotta check the forum more on weekends. lol

2 Likes