[Misfit Toys vs Hero Malaysia] @Rook @DaveCozy @JonahtheBard & all at Misfit Toys

For this war, can you guys be extra busy on the forums dealing with the complaints and numerous thread concerning Telluria and Vela’s nerf please… :crazy_face:

Much appreciated… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Image added by @DaveCozy

8 Likes

Who’s battling??

Forum war chat?

5 Likes

Hero Malaysia got Misfit Toys for AW… :grinning: :grinning:

I’m coming back to spam the forums to keep them busy… :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Nice, all the best to both the alliances for a thrilling and fun-filled war :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Man, now I’m starting to wonder if you been planning the whole Telluria debate for months…?

Well timed, @JMarcus, well timed

4 Likes

Also you got other forum buddies?

Or the forum banter is gonna be a bit one sided

6 Likes

I’ll be here for the otherside! Go go go Hero Malaysia!

4 Likes

Right, blacklisted, bad boards, personal nerfs etc etc

3 Likes

@AirHawk has been inactive lately except for war. He’s looking forward to this one I believe…

We’re all a little tied-up atm in real life, and the pandemic isn’t making things any easier. Will post some videos if possible…

Hope you guys and gals will be able to do the same. Take care, stay safe, and see you in AW :+1: :smile:

6 Likes

@Rook @DaveCozy

Are we doing a line banter too? Or just forum? (I might have missed the notice.).

:blush:. :snowflake::crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Can do…we need to meet in the secret place and do the rituals (need a line ID of someone to invite!) :grin:

4 Likes

I miss you <3

5 Likes

you missed the orange listed this time. :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Hero Malaysia folks: if you want to have a war banter on Line (memes, war videos, etc), have someone contact me:

Line ID is chibipotato16

4 Likes

:thinking:

Your inv doesn’t involve sacrificing the invitee does it? :rofl: :rofl:

We’re mostly WhatsApp and WeChat users here in the east… But I’ve got a LINE ID since I was playing international. Will send you a PM shortly… :+1:

4 Likes

Looks like you made it in just fine. :blush:

Not that it’s going to make a difference to the outcome.

5 Likes

We’re struggling… Still got a chance to catch up, but the rest of us will need some really lucky boards.

3 Likes

Gap is way too wide now…

2 Likes

Nonsense! Fight fight fight! :grin:

3 Likes

And what is the score?

1 Like

Cookie Settings