Misandra's additional Hits

I’ve been using Misandra for quite a while (a couple years) and never (or almost never) she does additional hits on her first skill or while no enemy has fallen yet.

Skill description doesn’t specify anything about how many enemies there are, or how many times she has activated her skill. That’s why I see this as a bug:

Oh, and of course I have seen additional hits, but when the battle has passed a few turns or some enemies have fallen. It’s actually more common to see the additional hits when there’s only one enemy left.

I haven’t registered any examples but I could do it from now on. The thing is I preferred to ask first if this is intended or not. Either there’s something missing on the description, or something on her skill has an error.

2 Likes

Errrr ok, I guess.
20 characters of thatwasntthequestionthanks

1 Like

I use Misandra quite often, she is one of the first 5* heroes I got. Mine is maxed and emblemed. I didn’t notice anything like that. When she does multiple hits I didn’t notice that it is always when you have one hero or all alive. Those extra hits she can do at the beginning or at the end of the battle. Sometimes she finishes one hero, sometimes she hits each once.
She isn’t very strong, but I like when she does multiple hits and charge my slower heroes in the same turn. :+1:

1 Like

So, I started registering Misandra’s hits since I posted this topic. Until now, I have used her special skill 106 times against another player (Raids and Wars).

I think I still need more data to say if there’s a problem or not, but I see some tendency in the relation between how many enemies are alive and how many times Misandra hits. I also have to use her SS more times when the enemy is still with 5 heroes, for until now I have only used it 10 times.

I’ll try to come and update from time to time (also to avoid the thread to be closed), and also I noted I haven’t registered if the activated SS was the first of the battle or not. Will add that, too.

3 Likes

I put some more dedication to use Misandra in raids, so I already reached 200 times using her SS.

Percentages haven’t changed that much. The important detail, which I’m trying to proove, is related to how many hits you get when there are 5 enemies. Distribution with 1 enemy is very different to the one with 5 enemies.

I’ll continue gathering this information, I’m hoping to reach 1000 to really determine if there’s something that may look like a bug to me.

I have also gathered all the times the SS was activated the first time on the battle. Percentage for 1 hit is higher, but it’s not enough to say there’s an issue with this particular detail.

3 Likes

Quick update with 300 shots. First time I got a “5 enemies / 4 hits” combination. It just took 233 times executing the special skill (for “1 enemy / 4 shots”, it took 26 times).

Comparison between 1 enemy and 5 enemies (difference remains very similar from last update)

And first shot table (still registering this, but I don’t see anything weird here)

4 Likes

Here I am, once again, with an update, now with 400 shots. March was a slower month.

With All Shots. Tendency remains very similar.

Detail on 1 enemy and 5 enemies. Percentages haven’t changed much, but for 5 enemies there’s a very slow tendency to equalize 1 enemy numbers. However, the difference is still big.

Finally, “First shot” table. Nothing to say for now.

1 Like

OK 500! Half the way already. Quick update:

All Shots.

Detail on 1 and 5 enemies. Curiously, 1 enemy table had the biggest change this time.

And First Shot table.

2 Likes

Interesting topic. I have two misandras at 1/1

1 Like

I believe the additional hits are conditioned. My Misandra doesn’t hit much but only near the end when the game is already decided. Nothing in this game is truely random.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.