Misandra? Tell me why

I’d go so far as to say
Guin
Drake
Delilah
Onatel
Justice

1 Like

I would personally say absolutely not and I tend to agree with the first 2 comments posted to your question Yayo. I was encouraged to bring her full over my list of blues (Mangi, Master Lepus, Frida and 2nd Athena). In raids and war whenever I see here I count her as 1 less hero to worry about (you will never do that with those just mentioned and certainly not with Kingston). Has she fired for me 4x a couple times in my many months of ownership - yes. 3x yes. What I usually get honestly is 1 or 2 that are so insignificant that its like she borrowed Alices clock and underhand threw it at the random targets lol. I’ve been very displeased with her and regret maxing her as well giving her emblems (which have been since stripped). Now where I have found her to be useful is if your a MONO player - if she is in your line up then, you will feel and receive benefits that could be worth it! I am not such a player though I have used her in that capacity 30-40 times… however the 1,000s of times vs. her - she is nothing to me but that 1 in 100 I get hit. Well, that’s just my experience. Obviously others have different - because I know some that are top players (much more so than I) that tout her - of which I listened too and wish I hadn’t. ha ha ha.

p.s. didn’t realize I was responding 23 days later… what was your final decision? I read your post and the first 4 responses and jumped in.

2 Likes

I’ve kept my scopes, and then gave them to Vela :wink:

2 Likes

THANK THE SPIRIT OF THE UNIVERSE YAYO!
YOUR A GOOD MAN TO DECIDE SO from my what I like to think is extensive experience with her.
GOOD CHOICE!

2 Likes

I haven’t maxed her yet since I am lacking the goodies, but definitely will max her all the way. The same goes for Vela (although I pulled her only today and am over the moon). Thorne is at 3/70 and I will max him once the others are done and I got ams to boot. Triton is fully maxed, but not emblrmed yet and Grimm is waiting for his 4th stripe. I love them all and they all have a purpose. Oh, I forgot Kiril, another great one who requires more work.

2 Likes

Nice @samantha! I like your Blues Brothers bad-■■■ band! :wink:

1 Like

I saw the topic, and I was like…

tenor

4 Likes

Yessssss, @Mothra…you’ve got it!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Yayo

Or Japanese style: 浜田ばみゅばみゅ - なんでやねんねん [full ver.] - YouTube (なんでやねんねん / nandeyanen means why is that)

2 Likes

O…M…G, @bobiscool…O…M…G!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@Mr_Style_Points Many thanks for the information as I was looking for this too re Misandra. Are you sure about this though, from what I read, her mana gain is around 0.4-0.5 tiles, therefore you would need Lv5 mana troop under an average hero to charge (7% x 9 tiles = 9.63 + 0.4/0.5 which is enough for 10) If only Lv1 is enough, than it is a different story, many thanks in advance

0.6 tiles is the number unless they’ve changed her recently. Maybe @zephyr1 can confirm

Barring some amazing luck on my 1 to 2 remaining Atlantis Coin pulls this month from farming, I don’t have Misandra, so I unfortunately don’t have any way to test directly.

I’d consider asking for an official answer, but the game designers have declined to give specific numbers for things like that in past inquiries, so I don’t think it would be fruitful.

This seems to be an ongoing uncertainty, too, judging by posts like this:

Many thanks @zephyr1 and @Mr_Style_Points. We have done testing, it looks like with two hits, she can give a crit troop hero 1 full tile, so my guess is she gives at 0.5-0.6 range, higher than >0.5x though

1 Like

I tested her with
Grimm - Crit
Thorne - level 5 mana
Proteus - level 2 mana
Proteus - level 11 mana

All had 9 tiles, Thorne and the level 11 Proteus both loaded with 1 hit, the others did not. But I did another
test and Grimm will charge with 2 hits without any mana bonuses.

1 Like

I’m positive it is 0.6 tiles. I should have been more forceful, but I had figured Zeph would also know that and just give quick and easy affirmation, and I wouldn’t have to argue about it or link sources. I apologize for making you jump through that hoop. It is dumb and frustrating that they are so inconsistent with their phrasing.