Misandra? Tell me why

That is not the same thing. When you’re attacking, it’s your turn until you make a tile match. So your heroes can fire as many specials as they like during your turn. Defense AI turns don’t work like that. Each defense hero gets one turn from left to right. Once they pass priority, they don’t get it back in the same turn. Even if their mana is full, due to an effect that happened after they passed their turn.

Have you try to do that using MN/Alby in right wing while farming?

Yes, please! I know the best test would be a natural scenario run fully by the AI. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen it yet :worried: I’ll admit that it hasn’t been a priority for me either. Lol

I’m sure the results would be the same. When you attack with Alberich and he fires from the right and revives a hero with full mana on the left that hero will fire. Because on offense your turn is your turn until a tile match is made. It’s not the same thing as what happens on defense.

2 Likes

I think we need a summary of this topic from @NotVixx

Just pulled MN a few days ago so she’s not leveled. Also don’t have Alby. So, short answer - No.

This makes a lot of sense as there are no tile moves on defense. This would explain why the AI went back and fired a newly charged hero when attacking.

On my alt account she is the second blue 5* which I got.
At first I leveled Ariel and now finished Misandra.
I really like her, she is fun to use also as she often hits just one time, while some hero would need a little bit more mana to get charged.
My raid team there is now, most of the time this one:
Ariel, Grimm, Misandra, Ursena, Proteus…

Somehow my alt was very lucky with his Atlantis coins.

I had to test this and wow…you are correct. I recorded a farming raid with Misandra on the right and charges and Grimm on the left almost charged. She popped and her special went off and charged Grimm who then fired. I thought bit might be a case of no opposing monster having their attack counter down to one. But nope…in this test the monster that Grimm hit was ready to go. Hmmm…

Ah…that makes sense. Thanks

Nevermind. It was explained how that happened.

Miki can be trouble also at 5* Rush Attack.

Good point

But 1 question…

Does anyone truly max a 5* and use that as their main reason?

Not being sarcastic btw. Sincerely curious.

It’s a bonus. Like adding bacon to a filet mignon.

Fair enough

20 characters

Read this thread with high interest. I am ready to ascend a next blue 5 star to final tier, I will probably decide between misandra or Alice. think will go with Alice. My misandra usually hits once is my feeling and I also get annoyed by wu and ranvir in meantime with the misses. although the Mana gain is indeed cool… tough choice… and still thinking for some time now…

In my opinion, Alice is a bit ahead of Misandra.
But only if you got a free spot for her in your defense team.
I like Alice in the defense of my main account and she also performs well in war.

1 Like

I’m on record for saying I think she’s below average.

I’d rather level Richard or Thorne.

Unimpressive on a defense team. Poor synergy with most of the lagoon family. Doesn’t contribute enough mana to make a difference, and completely unreliable.

Wouldn’t get my scopes.

For me, Misandra is my only 5-star Ice hero that’s useful in battles (and I use her as Tank, which I understand may be unconventional). I have found when stacked with Grimm’s “Defense Down”, they are able to quickly wipe out even the best Talent Grid 20 5-star heroes. Here is Misandra a full ascension (no emblems):

And my raid defense team, which loses it’s fair share, but also wins its share defensively and manages to stay in Diamond Arena 90% of the time: