šŸ“Æ Mireweave ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 4* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Why did you decide to go defence rather than attack? I am thinking of taking her on 4-1 (Wu) blue along with Triton, Kiril and NC Grimm with a level 5 4 star mana troop (eventually swapping Grimm out for Magni). Should I also do defence to keep her alive or is the Triton buff on Kirilā€™s heal enough? Donā€™t have have Kirilā€™s costume yet but do have another 5 star mana troop waiting.

In my opinion, this hero is a great disappointment.

2 Likes

That seems to be the consensus, yep. Unfortunately as Iā€™ve pulled a lot of dupes :sweat_smile:

Mine still sits at 1/1 waiting waiting waiting ā€¦.
And will probably wait forever given the frequency of new stronger hero releases

I got mine last S3 portal and maxed her for a lack of anything else to do. There is essentially zero chance of her seeing emblems any time soon.

I thought I would start playing around with her just maxed though. I brought her to stage 5-ish this ToL. My team was so strong it went fairly fast. Even with that speed I got her stack to 5. It was fun building the stack and her damage from base to 5 was much improved.

I know some people have maxed and LBā€™d her and swear by her to titans and Mythic Titans. I canā€™t speak to that, but think she is a fairly solid hero to do some tinkering and be a change of pace. Base with with no emblems wonā€™t break into your top teams or anything though if youā€™re an established player.

:beers:

3 Likes

I recently maxed mine and threw a couple of emblems on her and iā€™ve been enjoying using her in S5 stages where iā€™m stacking blue and donā€™t need Sonya for dispel. you have time to build up the stack and yeah, somewhere around +5 the increased damage does start to get impressive and also tiles really start to rip through things whether you have some other buff active or not.

On a side note, someone in my alliance has a war team i think they still use with a very good success rate with Kiril / cKiril / Isarnia / two Mireweaves. :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah just got this hero ā€¦ My 4* blue is def my weakest out the elements ā€¦ Prob sit a 1/1 for a while can only see use in 4* tournament for me ā€¦
The realm is prob the best that could be useful, maybe ill grow to like but other projects are taking priority.

1 Like

I was just debating whether to level him or notā€¦

How relevant is he these days? I lack blue heroesā€¦ I only have Isarnia (3/70 no costume), sonya, C Kiril, C Grimm, Zila Lei (all +20 with C Kiril LB).

I am debating between him or Jot, or maybe another Kirilā€¦

He is a feeder, nothing more. Jott is a monster compared to this girl. No comparison at all.

1 Like

I would say that she never was relevant. She doesnā€™t do anything special, just pure damage and still you need to fire her 10 times to maximize her tile damage. And I say that as an owner of LB and fully emblemed Mireweave :stuck_out_tongue:
I use mine in a titan team and outside of it mostly for fun. Mythic Titans or towers can be good events for her too. But if you have Jott he is your priority.

1 Like

I think I fed mine away ā€¦
Or he is hiding in my roster at 1/1 ā€¦
Is he worth the mats?

1 Like

Dunno i fed mine away earlier :joy: i personally couldnā€™t see any vaule in keeping them.
They prob just sit there at 1/1 forever taking up a roster space ā€¦

She is a fun side project. She wonā€™t be a mainstay, but can be a fun change of pace. I used her for the emblem quest on Sunday and got her stack to 10. She is also great in titans and Mythic Titans where her stack can be easily achieved.

Once she gets the stack up she can do some good damage and at VF speed. The stack also buffs the tile damage. If youā€™re blowing through levels fast or auto farming she is not your gal. The first couple hits are pretty lackluster.

4 Likes

I have been tinkering with her more and her stack in fun. I wish I had more emblems. Here is mine currently:

I am going through S4 hard. This mission was from province 28 hard. Here is a picture of her A value with Athenaā€™s EL boost, lots of other boosts, and her stack maxed:

Here is a picture of the damage to the boss with the Glenda +40% impact at VF speed:

The mob guy was green, so even weak Mireweave did 700+ damage at VF speed. It also made tiles absolutely atomic. It also did not take that much extra effort to max her stack. My guess is she would have been at like 6 or maybe 7 if I played straight thru normally.

Lots going on, and certainly not a typical scenario, but I guess just proof she can be fun to keep around to tinker with. Her A value is like 2300+ here :laughing:

3 Likes

Cool looking hero, but useless without stacks. Got her and leveled, but she stay in the bench like forever now with bunch of new shiny 4 star heroes.

1 Like

Help needed. I have mireweave level 70, limit broken. And she never gains any more XP points. Is this normal?

Sorry if it is a lame question I am just a very casual player and just now got into the forum.

you have to feed him again to level him up to 75 :slight_smile:

Thanks! I didnā€™t realize and she fought a bunch with no improvement but just moved the line!