📯 Mireweave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

IMHO, just comparing base attack stats is incomplete because Sartana’s special will do 450% of her base attack stat. Mireweave will just do 150%. Of course, for tile damage then yes Mireweave is certainly superior once she gets A decent stack count.

In Atlantis Hard, Mireweave Special (maxed, no emblems, stack 10) does around 2.5x the damage of Neith (maxed, 7 emblems). Damage is to a single target. Pics are attached; Neith’s is the 95, Mireweave’s is the 220.

Note though that it takes a long while to bring her to Stack 10. This makes her unsuitable for PvP, and she does too little damage early on If you are trying for a quick score in a Timed event. For an untimed event, yes she can shine.

5 Likes

All good points, but she delivers 150% to each of three and in some Atlantis levels she will do that to 5 and 7 mob monsters. She is basically delivering as much hit energy in a regular and unstacked special attack as Sartana does. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This. Thx @Gregor.Jax that’s why comparing pure attack numbers leads to nothing.

2 Likes

Not worth, absolutely waste of time, materials, etc…

2 Likes

Her place is in quest where you have 5 stages. Only then you can stack up the attack boost but mostly the boss is dead before Mireweave is effective. It takes forever to get 100%. Make it 5 steps of 20%. That would be much better.

3 Likes

Question about the realm bonus if anyone can shed some light. Basically, when does the mana reduction kick in?

With only one hero I would not expect to see a huge reduction, but when the other side’s mana is full, I would at least expect it to drop from that. Instead I have seen Mireweave die several times in raids today but those full mana bars remain so until they are fired.

What am I missing here?

2 Likes

if it works same way as it does in S3 special stages with this realm bonus, when you kill the enemy with a special, then the mana is reduced right after the use of the special, and if you kill it with tiles, then the mana is reduced when the whole tile cascade is over.

so I would assume in raids, if she is killed with a special, then right after that special, and if with slash attacks, then after all heroes do their slash attacks.

Thanks. I will be keeping an eye on it to see if I can catch the reduction at all, because I have yet to see it, though admittedly I am not running Mireweave that often at the moment. I was just testing out a bunch of heroes that I have at 3.60 to see which might be worth the mats. When I saw her die and those heroes with full mana (most notably GM front and centre) simply fire off I was wondering if I was missing something about how it works.

what killed her though? in this case, it woul have to be a special from a hero left of that GM) for the mana cut to affect GM. because slash attacks follow the round of specials (if there are any), at which point no enemy hero will be at full mana. you’d have to watch the mana bar closely.

My Alliance are pretty strong and they ALWAYS tell me to level the 5*'s first. I definitely try, but if I see war starting or the challenge events, I start leveling whichever hero will be most helpful AT THAT MOMENT!! I dont have the luxury of the MANY 5s they have so I level and give emblems to most. If I get a 5 leveled and dnt have the emblems I reset the ones I’ve stopped using.
Prob not the BEST long-term strategy because of food/iron lost, but I win enough reset coins to not wallow in it.

Bottom line: You may not EVER get the 5* heroes you’re looking for, so “Love the Ones You’re With,” Ya know?

2 Likes

Tried her on Grimforest… Not as goof as my expectation. To hard to get 10th stacks without mana pot, most of the time it only past 7th stacks… And that’s when most of thr monsters are green… Maybe if she get 20% buff att/max 5 stack or at least 12.5% buff/max 8 stack will maximize her skill…

1 Like

Also my experience. I’m not sure if Mireweave trumps Grimm in this respect. If you take it slow in the event, she may get up there, but that is only if you go rainbow or try to get to a high score by making matches. But if you go mono and try to work fast, I get her up to max 3-4 stacks. Still, it is nice that she fills up very fast and may get in an extra attack. If you level up three of them, it may be more impressive, but I still would miss the defense down from Grimm.

3 Likes

Tried her for some time with emblems, in the end reset the emblems.

As shared, her damages are just far too low. Don’t look at the figure, look at her actual damages in game.

The concept is nice, but 10 stacks to reach maximum makes sure she’ll stay on the bench when push comes to shove. Grimm or Triton both give great damage without all the hassle.

Played with her a bit and did the whole legendary event with her in my mono blue… it just confirmed me what I thought: she’d need either higher atk stats or a higher atk bonus, otherwise she just tickles enemies.

Also, she’s meant for long battles but she doesn’t have the skills to survive them… although if deployed with Triton and a healer the problem is greatly mitigated

2 Likes

I wanted her to work. I really did. I guess here’s my bottom line: she can be quite helpful in levels and quests especially since the harder the level the better she’ll perform (since you have time to build her stack on hard levels). But on raids she was disappointing. If you bring her in a blue stack, by the time you charge her 3-4 times the fight’s already over because all the other blues will have hit too. If you bring her as an off color, either you have to seek out blue tiles to charge her, which doesn’t contribute much damage until the very end, or you concentrate on your other heroes and she never builds her stack. Either way, by the time she’s useful the fight’s generally been decided. If you want her to be useful you kinda have to engineer situations where she is useful and that’s not really worth the trouble. Sadly, she mostly just sits on the bench.

Agree, Mireweave is not effective in raids. She works well enough on titans (with emblems) and map/events where she can come into the final wave with a solid stack.

If you need a hero for normal raids/war/tournaments she is not your best solution.

I have her at +19 for titans (802 Att / 628 Def / 1308 HP) . She may lose the emblems as I have many other good rangers that could use them and she could probably be replaced in the blue stack without sacrificing too much damage.

Thing is, I like her art and the concept of her special. The effectiveness is a bit hit or miss with emblems, a clear miss without emblems.

2 Likes

Maxed her but are not very pleased. Battles are to short to stack her up completely, so it s this Is more like a gimmick. Will not emblem her up.

Other question, why is she a vanaheim Hero? She hast to be helheim like shadereave and stonecleave. All 3 are draugr!

Nice artwork ( as most valhalla heroes, seems like an evolution when i look at S1 Hero‘s )

2 Likes

Thank you all sooo much!! I’m leveling Grimm.

1 Like

I have given her 13 and she has given me some wicked love!!!

1 Like