📯 Mireweave – New Season 3 Hero – 4* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I’ve been playing with this line up farming lower levels. these new hero’s are fun to use and so far this line up has worked well together.
I fire mist first then mireweave and neith. follow that up with brynhild to charge specials again. I fire rigard whenever I need health or cleanse.
may need tweaked for raids but has been fun farming. now to get them leveled up

1 Like

Just pulled mireweave. Attack dmg looks good. Looks like it’s she can be good as Grimm

for map stages in general, and I assume therefore also for events: the collected stacks carry over to next stage, so she can be a beast against bosses, especially when teamed up with a twin in same team. she appears really good for me, hope she proves to be as such also at the end…

5 Likes

Not quite so easy to get lots of boost on two at a time on maps… Maybe on events.

Intending to do one of her for 4* blue event mono (Grimm, Triton, Kiril, Sonya/cSonya, Mireweave)… Atleast in that company I see nothing I’d push out for her dupe.

Just to confirm, the Attack Buff Stack, cannot be removed? If this is correct I need to change my votes above (preview thread had indicated at one point that it was dispellable).

Two questions:

1. If killed, tile damage is off base attack stat or whatever the stat was at time of death?
  2. If resurrected, will the stack be in effect or start back from scratch?
4 Likes

Great questions. I think this could affect emblem decisions (possibly whether or not to give them and which path to take), as the ranger class is already replete with offensive superstars. I’m also interested to hear if anyone has the answers to these questions.

3 Likes

Question #2 - the stack is reset (just tested with a scroll).

I presume that means #1 would be base atk.

5 Likes

Thank you!

20 grateful archers :bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Wow wow wow :open_mouth:
At least I have one… I try in farming and suprised with this new stack status… great just great, I can not wait to level this microwave after Nodri. :muscle: :+1:

4 Likes

I have her and Richard. Which one should I work first? my other blue is Thorne (5*) and the other 4* are Sonya, Kiril and Triton.

As mentioned above, for events, the basic idea is to get the stack to 10 for the final round as it conitues between stages?

1 Like

If you struggle with finishing the bosses, yes. A stack of 10 will give you quite a lot of firepower. She is not a gamechanger like Proteus, but a nice addition.

If the goal is to get as many points as possible, there is no time to build a big stack.

3 Likes

I have two of 'em, and a scope crisis afflicting my 5* (Vela is queued ahead of Fenrir) so Mireweave will be a useful fill-in project. I can see her being good in my rather plodding playstyle. Meanwhile her spooky eyes add class to the look of my roster :slight_smile:

Loving how auto-correct thinks she should be Microwave. Better than Kitchen for Kunchen and nearly as good as Oatmeal (Onatel).

9 Likes

I think he/she is more useful in raid offence, if the battle is long drawn out with healers and she can be kept alive. So far longest I managed was 5 stack. Very useful on a blue mono stack with Grim, Kiril, Miki

1 Like

I think it hasn’t been mentioned that you can remove Mireweave’s stack with Stonecleave’s special.

1 Like

I agree there’s no time to build a big stack, but I think she might still be useful. Since she’s very fast and hits three she can be used to help clear the first two waves quickly and go in to the boss fight with a stack of two or three. Combined with Kiril, that would give a 60% boost to her attack which could be very useful in clearing the bosses

1 Like

19 Likes

I think I will level Mireweave soon based on the positive reviews in this thread. I just finished Brynhild and Mist. Almost done with Kvasir too. Just wanted some fresh options for pirates event.

So a question those who voted that you should keep 2 Mireweaves…what is the thinking there? For wars? I ask because I have 2 and I’m not seeing a reason to keep my 2nd one truth be told.

I got 3, but I’m reluctant to feed the third one, because I have no idea what the Hero Academy will bring.