Ω Mirages of Omega : limit breaker quest

He’s from Poland. Rana means “wound” you’re correct.

3 Likes

Thanks. :hugs:

20 characters

2 Likes

Team I used.

2 Likes

No items needed

3 Likes

Beat all stages with:

Magni - Grimm - Lidenbrock - Alasie - Wu Kong.

No need for items or anything.

1 Like

A S1 4* monoblue team with Wu on last stage:

Hope this helps the players lacking on 5* s.

9 Likes

Nice job! I managed to do it with 4 4* (Scarlett, Rigard, Gulli, Wu)+ BK

2 Likes

The hardest part was getting to the end without having to use healing because those enemies in the first four stages hit hard! They almost one shouted marjana!

@Saros Nicely played.

Sadly, while I have the same heroes (as you might expect), my Grimm is just +18, Sonya1 +15, Sonya2 +6, Kiril +9 and Wu +14 (both Sonyas have the costume bonus as does Grimm). Somehow, I don’t think I have the power or talent to pull off what you just did. :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: I could stitch in Lepus instead of Grimm but I’m not convinced he would be more functional.

1 Like

I finished last stage with party below (with items) so you don’t need 4k+.

Used this team for the last level, on my alt account after I failed it with mono red - needed dispellers :sweat:. Antidotes & mana all spent, revive scroll came in handy too.

3 Likes

I just want to say a huge thank you to the folks who posted here. After reading this thread, I switched from a mono red team to 4 blues (Boril 3/60, Kiril +18, Grimm 3/60, and Richard 3/70) and 1 purple dispeller (Sabina +1). With this team, I got through stages 2 and 3, which I wouldn’t have even tried with my red team. Thanks for your help!!!

3 Likes

I think that your higher level troops may somewhat compensate for the lack of emblems on the heroes. Frankly I think it’s quite doable, you just probably have to be more careful and activate more battle items (Tornadoes, Time Stops) on the monster waves. Plus you should probably have to activate Wu at those monster waves as well for a bigger punch with tile damage.

Edit: I think Lepus will be okay, just be careful with his special ability…

1 Like

I see what you mean as Lepus does damage to the enemy without status ailments but has this terrible weakness, the minus 20% defence on a hero who is just not that healthy normally. After extensive research :rofl: (as much as you can in one day), My Grimm and Lepus are neck and neck in regular mode.

I truthfully feel that my brain just can’t get a proper handle on what you did (it actually can) and be able to replicate that in real time.

Thanks again for the video upload, it was educational for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

A question out of curiosity and because I thought it was different last time we had the limit breaker quest:
Is Skadi supposed to put a STACK on the opponents when destroying Minions?

I really think it worked last time around, but didn’t this time. It becomes a question of how things are worded in the description of the quest and whether that description properly reflects the rules.
As I’m on a German game and don’t want to bother with changing my language:
How is the immunity to ailments worded in English?

Edit: In German it says “negative Statuseffekte” which I think at other places in the game does not include stacks.

I found this one a bit easier than the Blue…

I used my modified red mono:

Boldtusk for healing, Marjana for some snipe (no burn this time), Vanda for speeding up the cleaning and the ailment protection.
Mitsu is my only +20 red so she joined too…
Lastly Noor for her minion-army…

I used two tornadoes and two super mana to speed up the waves and to get the minions out. I also burned 3 antidotes and one time stop.

At the boss stage I had like 10 red tiles on the board so the fight was over in a minute or two…

“ability to resist status ailments”. I find that rather ambiguous in English when the actual description should probably read: (“Once the enemies special skill is triggered, the enemy is immune to status ailments. This effect cannot be dispelled”).

Just from the description she should.
It’s worded exactly the same as for example Vanda, blablabla resist status elements. Stacks are no status elements so it should work like it does against Vanda.

If it doesn’t work you could probably create a topic in the bug section, either the wording is wrong or the effect.

1 Like

Thanks for the update to the current Holy quest! @cap you are a rock star!

Cheers!

1 Like

Well, that was unpleasant. I went mono yellow and the AI targeted Vivica with extreme prejudice twice running. 4 hits, two kills. I stupidly took Mist into the fight and she wasn’t targeted at all; I guess it figured it could resist wet noodles (I forgot the resist status ailments. :anguished:). I would have been better off with Chao or an on colour or neutral healer.

I won’t even waste flags on the last level.