Ω Mirages of Omega : limit breaker quest

See, to me I’d do Richard and Thorne over Magni number 2 and 3 just for variety…but that’s just me. Magni does rock though. His costume would be gold for you!

1 Like

You mean DEbuffs.

/20characters

As I said on the event thread: Master Lepus, Leonidas, Gullinbursti, Frosth, Sonya, with dragon attacks, time stops, small and large mana. Nearly lost Gullinbursti early in the boss fight. They do hit hard.

No. I mean buffs for enemies (-attack, -defense, dot…). Heroes with that kind of spell are impacted by the enemies’ resistance.

These are not “buffs”. Those are called “debuffs”.

Buff is something that enhances heroes. Debuff is something that diminishes heroes.

So that stuff you mention is erroneously named in your post. The correct word is “debuff”.

I would add that debuffs is lingo generally accepted by the gaming community, but the game itself calls them ailments.

2 Likes

True.
But him using the word “buff to enemies” for ailments is wrong.

1 Like

Ok I got it!
Thank you!

1 Like

Well, I didn’t even attempt the last level of the quest. My few fully levelled 5* heroes were pretty much useless either from the start (JF) or as soon as the specials got fired. Between status ailment resistence, reflect nature and the rest, my teams were struggling by the third level. I need a much larger bench to get anywhere with this quest.

I suppose at least it is something for me to work towards, but since I was increasing my bench anyway…

How often will this be? So not fair for those that got the 5* ice from tourney

I used Kiril, Magni, Grimm, Vela and Richard. No items until last stage where I threw a couple harps to finish them off. Did lose 2 or 3 on the last level but not bad for no items.

Where’s mirages? 20 chars

@cap

Hello cap,

I congrat you for the hard work but may I give you 3 suggestions as exemplified in the picture?

1 - Text box with original background instead of white background

2 - Red Aether inside the omega symbol

3 - Red Banner instead of the blue

Keep up the good work and thank you!

3 Likes

Sorry but I won’t change at each mirages of omega. So it will be blue for all
It takes me too much time.

8 Likes

This was my team, a bit tricky because they steal the buffs, but still it was good enough to go through it without fancy battle items.

Now the important question: who will get them? I already had one, so - Gravemaker+19, Gefjon+19 or maybe Elizabeth, who will be maxed today? :see_no_evil:

Between them Id say Elizabeth.

The thing is, she will be maxed today. So I have almost no game experience with her… But, maybe you’re right - being average, maybe she does need increased stats the most. Thanks! :+1:

The team I used on the final level was:
Costume Marjana, Gefjon, Krampus, Grazul and Anzogh.
Got me through fine….
Good luck everyone

Easy with this team

3 Likes

I know my question is completely off-topic, but just for curiosity, which is you mother tongue?

I ask as Rana (apart from the sand hero) means frog in Spanish and in the picture it seems to be the wound of barbaric heroes.:sweat_smile:

1 Like