Ω Mirages of Omega : limit breaker quest

Not completely true… I think it depends on your gameplay. I, for instance, might use them on 3* cos I want to achieve better scores on 3* tourneys and on rare monthly challenge events

1 Like

My team was Seshat+20, Costume Sartana, Rigard+19, Richard+20, and Gazelle+19.

Items taken were dragon attacks, 250hp potions, revive scrolls and a miracle scroll.

Used the dragon attacks, 1 revive scroll and 6 of the healing potions.

Haven’t decided what to do with the aethers. My blue 5 stars seem reasonable as is, or at least not important enough to use on. I am considering my costume Kiril or Sapphire both of whom I use in a lot on different areas.

1 Like

I used this team, isn’t strong, but no problems using with these battle items, Grazul protected my team when enemies fired and time stoppers are pretty useful in the last wave

Rigard L70 TG20
Agwe L70
Kellie L70 TG20
Melender L70 TG15
Bai Yeong L70

@Andy4

These enemies are immune to Kelile’s burn and BaiYong skill (apart of the damage)

Try Rigard, Melendor (to get rid of the green reflect) and 3 blue heroes…

Kiril does wonders by flipping the defense-down ailment…

Triton can help Kiril to keep the team alive

Sonya can also dispell the green reflect!

3 blue heroes should be all right! Even Boril or c.Boril…

Alternatively you can bring Caedmon…

Two green dispeller should be fine…

Take 2 mana pots, time stops if you have some and maybe revive or miracle scrolls or even tornadoes…

Leave the antidotes at home unless you do not have Kiril to flipp the def down (but you have Rigard… )

The healing reduction is undispellable

If somebody doesn’t have legendary heroes like me, it is possible to finish this quest with epic heroes only.
I used this team and those items:

Good luck Everyone!

4 Likes

Used this team no battle items. Found the last stage stupidly easy, auto played most of it.

Went minion heavy.

Almost lost Mitsuko on first wave. She was at 29HP. Used an arrow. That was useless, duh.

When my brain finally kicked in, Mitsuko was finally up … the blue reflect did its magic.

Mitsuko aside, the minion makers definitely helped. Good luck!

2 Likes

I didn’t think I would make it through stage 4 (4300) but survived with this:

(Rigard and Cyprian are +19 and +20)…Gonna try 4800 when I have more WE.

2 Likes

I made it with this team. Didn’t use any of the battle items

1 Like

Thanks very much I’ll try what i have. But i dont have Kirl, Triton or Sonya.
I have L70 Frosth but he seems to get killed quickly. I have Sonya but only L20
Caedmen L39 Valeria L30. Grimm L27 and just acquired Zila Lei but L1 anthing else is 3*

It all depends on playstyle. I personally have never emblemed 3 star heroes, so probably I will not use the aethers on them either. But I will definitely use them on my key 4 stars who are +18 for wars, like Rigard, Boldtusk, etc. I am sure some players will not even use it on 4 stars, they will simply use on 5 stars. So all depends on what level of alliance you are playing in and how competitive you want to be in tournaments, challenge events, etc. Just like emblems, there’s no one correct solution. Whatever works for you is the right way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I haven’t nearly got the resources to make mono high emblem 5* squads on a whim. But I found the last fight less intimidating when I brought salvos of bombs & dragon attacks. They’re immune to the ailments, yes, but a flat 3500 damage took out most of the fight :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Correct, it stops at 75. When you limit break the hero stays at 70. Then you level up 5 levels to 75 with food, iron, feeders, and some materials.

But it’s real easy to see where they could go with this in the future.

Everyone seemed most upset that war defences were going to suddenly be amazing but that fear can be put to bed a little now? It will take a while to get there which is fine and we will need to be careful with our choices when we get there.

But my 3* blues are now super vicious. I had no qualms taking 3 over the line.

2 Likes

Thank you. But could is actually would go in the future. But i guess it was designed this way so whales would have to wait before they can continue to OP their OP heroes. I can’t ever imagine facing Cobalt level 100 with his friends, Frigg, Odin and the rest…

1 Like

The fireworks starts for those lucky few who gets a blue tier 3 Aether on Saturday from their tournie loot, and off course the other who gets none or a red one as an example😂

1 Like

For all those that struggle with the quest and are complaining that they don’t have the heroes to complete it - here you can see the quest completed with nothing but S1 4* team and only Forge items. Remember that tactic and team composition is always way more important than sheer team power:

I know I double-posted in another topic, but it is seldom read except for specific few, so I give the links here as well. These were my first attempts as well.

3 Likes

Here’s my team:

Biggest advice I can give for the final levels is to leave the last monster of each wave alive and ghost tiles until any healing rebuffs are gone from your heroes. Heal up at that point (I used potions to “spot” heal), then kill the last monster and move to the next wave. I was able to stay at pretty close to full HP this way.

4 Likes

This is what I used, almost no battle items. Didn’t think I had a chance at the last level, but the minions did their job

Wish I could limit break Alasie, but I guess I’ll have to wait for the next one.

1 Like