Minor Adjustment to Hero Powers

Your team is just as strong as it was when you went to bed last night…your heroes stats are the same, nothing got nerfed…they just changed the power number which doesn’t affect your heroes effectiveness at all

1 Like

… and please set a descriptive title/topic, or at least mention what it’s actually about in your post! ;D

1 Like

Reading comprehension is your friend. Before everyone rage quits, please review what is actually happening in terms of hero power.

Team power is not the be all, end all everyone makes it out to be anyway so please don’t use that as a measure of how good/bad a team you have.

3 Likes

I just knew when I got up and read the power adjustment note that the first thing I would find on this forum would be someone irrationally complaining. I was not disappointed!

3 Likes

Lol read in or out of context the OP could apply to a lot of things hey.

Any time there’s an update people are up in arms. I’m waiting for the day an update comes out where SGG gives a free 5* hero and people complain it’s not fair.

3 Likes

My team power totally have dropped by almost 100 points.

They could have done the other way around raising heroes levels, instead of lowering them.

I’m not sure if those that are now complaining would have rejoyced or they would have start complaining about some other “injustice”.

I worked hard and paid good money to get my teams to the level they were and they take it away with a keystroke. Not right or fair at all.

3 Likes

Your team power number means absolutely nothing in practice. All of your heroes’ numbers (attack/defense/health) have remained the same. That power number is a general indication of a hero’s strength and does not affect game play.

1 Like

SGG didn’t touch to Heroes, power and SP attacks.

it didn’t change skill or RNG too

if i was a dumb, i said " teampower is your e-■■■■■ " :sweat_smile:

it remember me my WOW time…so it make me smile :sweat_smile:

My top team was up to almost 3600 and now it is back down to well under 3500. How is that not changed?

Because team power means nothing. It used to be ‘banana’. Now it is ‘pineapple’. Who cares?

6 Likes

Maaaan I wander over to the forums to make a nice light hearted satire post about how we are getting screwed over by the man. They always taking away from us and nerfing our heroes.

Meanwhile, I freakin can’t because there’s a buncha tin-foil hat types spreading the good word that these things are actually happening, despite SG taking all possible steps to communicate that that isn’t happening :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah well.

2 Likes

THEYVE NERFED MY BANANA!!!

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!! I AM GONNA QUIT AND WRITE A 75,000 ESSAY ABOUT IT

FIX THIS NOW Sg!!!

9 Likes

Is it sad that after making their calculations, SG should have just multiplied the pineapple by 1.25 and then no one would be complaining and instead would be saying “wow great job guys!!” ??

Yes, yes it is.

I don’t know what my purpose is.

And man. I need to mail petri a keg of whiskey.

(I assume kegs of whiskey exist for exactly this scenario)

Hey is there any chance this entire thread is satire and I just missed it?

3 Likes

Team Power doesn’t affect your hero stats or strength. Your heroes have the exact same stats and strength as before the update.

The term “Team Power” is a misleading term. It is only to be used as a comparison tool between different * heroes. It is a guide or reference only.

2 Likes

Will there be any new reforms? Do we have to withdraw from the Kingdom sadly because of the actions taken by the developers with the injustice of the players? Five friends left the coalition because of the lack of strength of their team and most of the coalition will leave. Why is this because we loved this kingdom? Respect and our team after updating all of us does not want to get this thing Is there will be a solution to this issue or we will leave the Kingdom sadly
@Petri
@Sara

I can’t believe people can’t understand such a simple change. They have clearly stated that actual power is unaffected.

I’m suspecting some form of trolling is going on here.

6 Likes

Yes, You will have to withdraw from the Kingdom. Sorry. Your team power is no longer high enough. Now you will always lose.

It is so unfortunate for you that this change has targeted you and not the players you are fighting against. Also that Titan damage and event participation is dependent on your now reduced team power.

/sarcasm

Dude, Nothing has changed except an arbitrary number. It’s like when Apple decided to name it’s phone after iphone8 the iphoneX. Does that make it 2 generations better? no. It’s just a number. No aspect of game play will be affected by this change EXCEPT the potential improvements in matchmaking.

2 Likes