MINION MADNESS IS HERE! Are you Ready for it?

Strolling by need to dump 3 titan flags gonna level anyone? Also posting costumed full compare between the 4* AOE Healers will put in IDK, Class Node BOM(b) Or Razors Edge & Link them.

2 Likes

Minion Madness goes weirdā€¦
Just recorded sth strange.

Me
Screenshot_20200726_164913

Opponent
Screenshot_20200726_165013

Battle

5 Likes

YOUR DUAL LOTL!!! - TEAM looks sooo AWESOME!!! Havenā€™t watched vid yet, thats next!
So regretting eating my Maxed Jott now after seeing 2 players in batman use as replacement in their Fire Titan Teams (and getting some good high figures with his shields) smh, I obviously didnā€™t test well in my Titan Team @Olmorā€¦ what was your results (I suspect you didnā€™t eat yours lol)ā€¦ he was terrible for me in Season 3 ran him through were I ended up 10?..

p.s. Love Boots and Seshat (didnā€™t get Freya darn)

1 Like

The dual diamonds and one setup for red next totally bummed you lost a LOTL early - great song!

Noooo on Freyaā€¦ You held out on the Fire Diamond? Curious on that, killing it either way! I type as I watch ha ha. 3 SWORDS on LADY! so awesome ok that was worth the wait in the end to see! ha ha awesome.

And who said you canā€™t have more that 3 minion summoners??? PHHHHFT

1 Like

Iā€™m going for a heavier Minion team nowā€¦ I pulled trigger and banking on Noor to be better than the ā€œgradeā€ given - canā€™t get those right everytimeā€¦ so nothing against Anch and the gang. Hope Iā€™m right! Telly your in troubleā€¦

2 Likes

Very interested in your verdict/opinion of Noor. She looks like a great partner for Freya if not for the mana ā€œspeedā€.

1 Like

Been a bit @Sternman - good to see you again. I was laying off 5* but have a feeling which Iā€™m just getting POUNDED On that Iā€™m wrong about Noor. From people that have tested and maxed her. Worthless are some of the comments. I donā€™t think so. I have a plan. Just i just maxed Boots and its going to be a bit for me - but Iā€™m expecting to come about with her and surprise manyā€¦

2 Likes

Boots is the perfect compliment to her but he is tough to summon (speaking from experience). Congrats on having him and enjoy the minion madness, should be a beastly trio with Freya.

1 Like

Incidentally Noor would be great against teams shown here. All but Telly are susceptible to getting their minions 1HKo-ed from birds and she does not even need to fire her special because a ton of birds would be summoned on her by enemies firing their specials (assuming she lives that long).

My minion squad on autoplay.
Farholme can be that easy.

4 Likes

Holy **** double lotl with QoH! I like your style!

Not bragging, btw, but my war defence on arrow barrage took 11 opponents to take down!

6 Likes

Olmer ā€¦ love your setup ā€¦!

Iā€™m thinking of an ideal team expanding on your setup ā€¦

Four lotl and PiB as tank ā€¦ on raid defence ā€¦

Seems to me to be unbeatable ā€¦

Or ā€¦

Seshat/Freya - lady - PiB - lady - QoH

Crazy!

1 Like

AOE MINION MADNESS
Iā€™ve received a few Raid Videos today, and my 3/2 Raid Defense (Zim/Boots/Telly/Mits/Kingston) has for the most part held well except in the case of Batman Returns Leader Cleshuk with his Kingston/Vivica-C/Eveyln/Norns/Lianna-C attack team.

So I took a moment to prepare for revenge 3/2 style just as he attacked me. My front 3 left made the team. It was turning into something more Minion & AOE that would allow me the best opportunity to take down his (20)30 / (20)30 / (20)30 / (20)30 / (20)30 3/5thā€™s Costumed Legend Rainbow Team! That would be: (18)30 / (11)29 / (18)29 / (1)24 / (7)30 with the Addition of Santa and Zeline. 4481TP vs 4781TP and a potential big hit with him at No.4 LOL.

3 Kittyā€™s, Santa and the Hot Elf:
4 Hit All, Dual Heal, Dual Attack Up (overide), Dual Attack Down (overide), Def Down, Mana Gen Down, Cleanse, Debuff, 2 AOE Summoners + Summoner of Summoners, EL Recovery (Fire), EL Crit (NATURE)

Razor: Do not forget this team!

3 Likes

@JonahTheBard! NORNS! On an Attack Team! Well not in the video lol, sorry.

1 Like

LOL ā€œBroke the Gameā€ You did. That is the standing record that Iā€™m aware of lol. That would be a proud moment of Minionessā€¦ Grats @Fookit, Just Fookit!

1 Like

Double Kvasir vs the Pirates.

2 Likes

No video, but I too just used my single Kvasir on the last stage of Pirates and watched with glee as the bosses fell to a swarm of bees. I know it doesnā€™t do much damage, but watching the continual flickering of the screen as an army of bees does its work is very satisfying, and they did actually land the final hits on Sargasso and MT on the same turn.

1 Like

Autofarming Shrikewood.
Minions are awesomeā€¦

2 Likes