MINION MADNESS IS HERE! Are you Ready for it?

Short: Yes, she does.

If you’re interested in some additional info including an answer from the developers, visit:

2 Likes

Olmer,

Thank you very much! Great news!

1 Like

Captain Classed… further testing. My oversight that the random target had to be a minion holder…

See details in the Youtube if interested.

@PapaHeavy @Ranvir @jinbatsu @RudoDewbie @nevarmaor @DoctorStrange @Guvnor
@Rigs @Ber @LucasDaoc

5 Likes

Papa based on our brief I have since re-acquired and maxed a Mireweave - enjoy for sure and have gotten them to their limit of 10x a couple times :smile:

1 Like

You had a great board for my red stack right there @Razor, especially with those initial red tiles right under Telly :joy:
Great video. I need to try out a little captain action now. He’s just been sitting in my roster sharpening his sword, it’s more of a dagger now.

Oh and as for Miraweave, she’s my favorite hero to play around with. Some interesting combos with her @Razor. I’m betting we have a 5* coming up that is similar to her but even more destructive at lower stacks

@NPNKY - Let us know your thoughts on the Balancing Changes with Gobbler! They put some thought into this one, now extremely interested in the effect!

3 Likes

Ok FINALLY have what I was envisioning…
A friend shared something with me and I’ll get to it right after this quick experience…

My very first NATURE war opponent was when visiting/assisting at BATMAN <<11H>> rEdRuM, I had never faced BOOTS in war and I had NEVER faced LotL at TANK. Big key that I didn’t see then (but I have boots at 3/70 waiting for a ring) or guess didn’t understand because I didn’t VISUALLY CATCH IT was - “ALL SUMMONER ALLIES SUMMON A MINION” so as I was wailing on Boots and they fired it set off LotL’s Magical Sword Minion and a mana down that I wasn’t realizing not to mention BOOTS (as I guess I wasn’t seeing it)… anyway I got my ■■■ grassed by those 2. BAD! So bad I felt foolish! As they basically were untouched and think I got a 0! I don’t recall (going to look now!) shoot I didn’t record that war in War Tracker! and my 9 week rotation in BaT-CoVe passed dang it. I don’t think I tried to clean it but was present for the next 5 attempts for it to be accomplished! 5!!! Honestly the other 3 supporting heroes (don’t think they did anything)…

Big learning experience…

@JonahTheBard @FrenziedEye @jOhO (saw you sign up at TM - didn’t see you signed up for Raid War though) @Kabala @Pompitous @Suicide_Bunny @Math4lyfe @AncientPirate1 @Mothra @ThePirateKing

1 Like

SO back to BOOTS here in this video FANCY is THE POSTER CHILD for:

MINION MADNESS IS HERE

THIS IS IT - IT HAS BECOME A REALITY!

Maybe you already knew i didn’t but her pairing of Boots, Seshat, Queen of Hearts, Freya and GM…
Boots special ‘fires’ up each minion summoner to create a minion of their own for themselves (outside of their own special) along with the 3 mice boots makes for themselves. In the case of QoH the PLAYING CARD minion is what gives her TAUNT, so boom Taunt when it wouldn’t be otherwise or early! so COOL.

When I saw the 2nd CARD ON QoH I was amazed! Never seen it before…

AND THIS MINION MADNESS TEAM … IT DESTROYS QUICKLY!!!

<<Don’t have the video available on a host forgot can’t upload here>> sorry PICTURE:

@PapaHeavy @Ranvir @jinbatsu @RudoDewbie @nevarmaor @DoctorStrange @Guvnor
@Ber @LucasDaoc @Deuce

4 Likes

So I guess the long and short of it is, don’t make the cat angry when he has summoner friends? :smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy:

Thanks @Razor good tip

1 Like

I’ve got Seshat, Telluria, and Red Hood almost ready to pour it on.

1 Like

I have been playing with Telluria/Puss in Boots/Grimble for a couple of months now. They team up well.

1 Like

Strolling by need to dump 3 titan flags gonna level anyone? Also posting costumed full compare between the 4* AOE Healers will put in IDK, Class Node BOM(b) Or Razors Edge & Link them.

2 Likes

Minion Madness goes weird…
Just recorded sth strange.

Me
Screenshot_20200726_164913

Opponent
Screenshot_20200726_165013

Battle

5 Likes

YOUR DUAL LOTL!!! - TEAM looks sooo AWESOME!!! Haven’t watched vid yet, thats next!
So regretting eating my Maxed Jott now after seeing 2 players in batman use as replacement in their Fire Titan Teams (and getting some good high figures with his shields) smh, I obviously didn’t test well in my Titan Team @Olmor… what was your results (I suspect you didn’t eat yours lol)… he was terrible for me in Season 3 ran him through were I ended up 10?..

p.s. Love Boots and Seshat (didn’t get Freya darn)

1 Like

The dual diamonds and one setup for red next totally bummed you lost a LOTL early - great song!

Noooo on Freya… You held out on the Fire Diamond? Curious on that, killing it either way! I type as I watch ha ha. 3 SWORDS on LADY! so awesome ok that was worth the wait in the end to see! ha ha awesome.

And who said you can’t have more that 3 minion summoners??? PHHHHFT

1 Like

I’m going for a heavier Minion team now… I pulled trigger and banking on Noor to be better than the “grade” given - can’t get those right everytime… so nothing against Anch and the gang. Hope I’m right! Telly your in trouble…

2 Likes

Very interested in your verdict/opinion of Noor. She looks like a great partner for Freya if not for the mana “speed”.

1 Like

Been a bit @Sternman - good to see you again. I was laying off 5* but have a feeling which I’m just getting POUNDED On that I’m wrong about Noor. From people that have tested and maxed her. Worthless are some of the comments. I don’t think so. I have a plan. Just i just maxed Boots and its going to be a bit for me - but I’m expecting to come about with her and surprise many…

2 Likes

Boots is the perfect compliment to her but he is tough to summon (speaking from experience). Congrats on having him and enjoy the minion madness, should be a beastly trio with Freya.

1 Like

Incidentally Noor would be great against teams shown here. All but Telly are susceptible to getting their minions 1HKo-ed from birds and she does not even need to fire her special because a ton of birds would be summoned on her by enemies firing their specials (assuming she lives that long).