Mindflayer is looking for 2 members - 100k Alliance - 7, 8, 9 star titans

March 23. We are currently looking for two members in Mindflayer. We are fighting 7, 8 and 9 star titans. We are looking for members with 3000+ team power, we do not have a trophy requirement. We do use Line and Discord, however the majority of our members are on Discord. If you’re interested feel free to message me on Line or Discord. Line: Awiley or Discord: BeautyKills#5706 or feel free to send us a request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. I am thinking about moving on from my Alliance (although I would feel guilty as hell). My top team has a team power of 3659 and my second team has a team power of 3507 (and although you don’t require it, my trophy count ranges from 2150 to 2350 +/-)

My current Alliance is stuck at 6* titans. I usually rank in the top 3 (always top 5). However it is a very quiet group and I feel I need more guidance to further develop all aspects of my game.

If you are still looking, please message me. I am on LINE @bluenoser23

2 Likes

Update:
Happy to report that I have officially joined Mindflayer! Seems like a great group and just what I was looking for! :slight_smile: Thank you @BeautyKills. (PS. Already helped kill my first 8* Titan!!)

2 Likes

Hey! I too have got to the point where I need to move to a new alliance, hoping you still have a space free!

My team power is currently at 3474, trophies are a little low atm, sitting at 1944 but my max is 2230 and I’m a day away from Stronghold level 20 so hopefully some improvements coming very soon. I have Line and Discord (username for both is @Stoie) if you use external chats.

Thanks!

1 Like

Would like to join if still available. My typical team power is around 3500 depending on team chars.
And I hover around the 2100 trophy mark… with 2300 my max so far.

Thanks
LSF

1 Like

We are looking for 2 new members in our alliance.

1 Like

Spots available again for active experienced players