Mind bending game improvments - instead of saying after winning a battle ‘VICTORY’ …can it say ‘VANQUISHED’

And instead of “revive” being wrizten when a fighter comes back with 1hp it could be “Mercy”.

1 Like

In defeat, maybe a few words to console you after a crappy board.

“So. How are you holding up?”
“Do you need a hug?”
“You lost! Here, have some cake.”

I’d feel better. Everything is better with cake.

6 Likes

Lmao this thread had me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They want QOL improvements?
How about… Venom Taill Dragons and Gorgon Queens special animation ticking away valuable 3-4 seconds each time the group of vines form? We already know what it is going to do, just do the damage calculation and be done with it.

or

Closer to the results banner that the OP was bringing up. You know one can either savor the Victory screen or tap to skip it and move on? But you cannot tap and skip the Defeat Screen, every time you might have finished a raid or raid tourney without a victory and just want to quickly forget about this one and move on the the next fight, you can’t, you have to sit there and watch the purple flame burn burn burrrrrrnnnnnnnnn for 2-3 seconds until the screen relinquishes control back to you. How about letting us tap skip the defeat screen the same way you can tap skip the victory screen?

1 Like

Burn burn burn? You mean the ring of fire? :guitar:

1 Like

It’s a yes from me. :grin:

1 Like

I use this term when I kill the last hero with the weak color, or absent hero tiles :laughing:

1 Like

70k+ ham in one raid?! :exploding_head:

Back to topic, I don’t mind keeping it as ‘victory’.

In seriousness maybe it could be different messages depending on how many heroes you, as the attacker lost. Or if you won with only a slither of health etc

1 Like

Can we make so that when I lose it automatically posts “Oh my God!” with no further explanation to my Facebook page so I get loads of Facebook hugs from people??

And then after the 25th “You ok hun?” I’ll tell them to PM me so I can explain I lost another raid in my mobile game and I just can’t cope with it anymore and need a glass of wine and some time to come to terms with it.

2 Likes

Eh… here I bother posting countless thought out ideas and this ‘‘idea’’ gets most recognition/ exchange :smiley:

On topic, I wouldnt mind different texts and sounds in game, but only after 112 other things get implented/ rebalanced and or improved :slight_smile:

Would hate to see, something like this would be added, and that would be SG yearly QOL improvement :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry, there’s no way SG will steal ideas from a violent game like Mortal Kombat…

1c9d575c04f801ce60a78fa85b236bd949b9b94f_2_181x375

2 Likes

I think most 5* ninjas are based on MK characters.

Jade is obviously Jade, even the name and skin colour matches.
Garnet is based on Mileena i think.
and Cobalt should be Sub-Zero i guess.
The only one standing out is Onyx.

Onyx’s color scheme and weapon type reminds me of Shredder, who will dine on Turtle Soup tonight.

2 Likes

Blood bath. Blood spa, even. Soak and enjoy.
:laughing:

Zork auto-rec.

20 members of the Flathead dynasty.

1 Like

I was thinking the exact same thing … great minds and all that :metal:

1 Like

Thread might have been made in jest, and nah it really wouldn’t be like a huge QoL improvement or anything, but… if each hero had their own unique killing animation, it would greatly amuse me.

1 Like

Ha ha, now we’re talking…

2 Likes

I was only joking guys…:joy:

4 Likes