Mind bending game improvments - instead of saying after winning a battle ‘VICTORY’ …can it say ‘VANQUISHED’

A note to developers…instead of saying after winning a battle ‘VICTORY’ …can it say ‘VANQUISHED’…for a change? Thanks…

Erm…any reason why?

3 Likes

And instead of defeat it would say “OWNED” or “REKT” right?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be “PWNED”?

I personally like “Subjugated” myself.

Then again, to be politically correct perhaps it should be “Achievement”.

2 Likes

Haha. If the attacker lost, i would prefer to have the game say: BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, LOSER !! Lol. A lot of players would definitely quit the game with that demeaning words.

Hey, just an idea.

4 Likes

How about FATALITY!!!. And when you kill a hero, your hero rips off the opponent’s head, Mortal Kombat style.

8 Likes

maybe an oldie but goodie…

All Your Base Are Belong To Us!

4 Likes

And when you kill two opponents at the same time you will hear DOUBLE KILL. If more than 2 ULTRA KILL. :grin:

3 Likes

18 Likes

I thought it was a joke. ))))))))) Are you serious? Can the implementation of this offer somehow affect the quality of your life in the game?

1 Like

Rip off and E&P are surely never found in the same sentence :rofl:

5 Likes

I was taking the topic as a joke. I do think it would be funny if there were actual killing animations in the game, though that might not be appropriate for innocent children. :slightly_smiling_face:

You said it… not me… :laughing:

1 Like

They are, but don’t call me Shirley.

3 Likes

Or lops it off Highlander style, and gains all the emblems of the defeated hero :grin:

When you lose, game says “It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.”

2 Likes

If you finish a raid with all of you heroes at maxed health it can say “Flawless victory” like in Mortal Kombat :smiley:

2 Likes

Or maybe "HUMILIATION ". I dont know if this topic started off as a joke topic but definitely became one.

1 Like

Yeah, OP never got back to my original question so no idea what the motivation was :man_shrugging:t3:

Hey @Fadge , let us know what was behind your suggestion

I want it to say FLAWLESS VICTORY in addition to FINISH HIM!!

1 Like

This Finish him caption can be shown when the opponent has got one hero left with low health :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

SG are in Helsinki so… FINNISH?

5 Likes