Mild but Wild Recruiting future family members

Alliance name: Mild But Wild
Who are we?

• We are a group of mid 30-60 years old people whose our job in reality is the priority. However, we are also hard core gamers and enjoy winning. We take titan and war seriously.
  • Currently on 9* titan which we finish within 12-14 hours.
  • We follow war strategy, communicate, and teamwork in war. We mostly have all flags used in war.
  • The alliance is still growing and there are room for growing in term of friendship and leadership.
  • We are chatty, and very supportive for each other, especially during war.

*** What are we looking for?

• Someone who is a team player, nice, and respect other members.
  • Someone who is not a rage quiter, has patience, and and a generous, open mind.
  • Required: 2000 cups
  • Having 6 teams for war is a plus, but it is ok if you are building them. This game takes time to level up hero, and we understand that. As long you are motivated, and willing to grow with us.
  • Colead positions are available for mature, and strong players.

*** Our Main Goal:

• We are not aiming for top 100 but we are aiming for a stable, fun, relax, but semi competitive alliance with constant growth in term of strength, and friendship.
  • We aim to constantly kill 9-10* titan and have all flags used in war.

My line id is: Hemi1712. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question. Thank you guys.:hugs:

A really great alliance to be in! I was going from one to an other and did not feel home until I stumbled over Hemi and Mild but wild.
I have played in top-100 before, and that is really to much pressure when life happens! Still, I like a chatty band, people communicatinc, working together on titans and war.

Please contact me if you have questions that you want my to answer, Line id Skadefravidevang

1 Like

Spots are filled. We are full now. Thank you guys.:slightly_smiling_face:

We have open slot now. Join and check us out😉

Spots are filled. Thank you guys.

Cookie Settings