🤺 Milady de Winter – 5* Ice / Blue from Brave Musketeers

Haha no worries, theres alot going on that card
This video makes me want her forsure.

wow thats damn lucky grats

She is probably OP but she is slow… so I guess that’s why she is not in top 100 defense. There are plenty of other OP heroes at very fast, fast and average out there.

Or Snow White, especially in Costume (which has even small advantage in speed compared to Milady). That’s 470% of AoE damage right there as Milady inflicts 5 debuffs and 6 buffs. Maybe I should get maxing her at one moment.

1 Like

Because she only is a viable option for rush (she wil shine there tho)

For everything else shes too slow for todays standards

1 Like

Look what’s going on. This card has a second second upgrade bar. It does not give profit yet, but it gives victory. Hell of a strong character, if that’s what it takes to speed it up.

1 Like

Here are my thoughts on Milady!

2 Likes

How does the hatters special work when used against her? He would steal the reflect debuffs then try to distribute back to his team which would then bounce back randomly to her team?

3 Likes

If you’re primarily interested in the mindless attack reflection, you get that from kitty.

Are 6 scopes, dblade, tome and tons of feeders, emblems, aether’s worth the upgrade from max LB a 4* hero?

Also kitty is average speed so useful for regular wars or am I overlooking something?

This is from someone who gave her scopes, hindsight is 20 20. Borahae :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Managed to get her myself. Was not so excited at first as I don’t have any scopes and there are also some other great Ice heroes waiting to be maxed, so @LordLOL @0valRainbow and @Predatorhunter make me hopeful that she could be useful even at 3.70. The videos were really impressive.

And as @Shere was mentioning in another thread, with proper troops and a 10% mana boost, she could be charged in 9 tiles.

Not sure if she is OP or not yet though. For sure, she is very strong, but then again there are so many really strong slow heroes and she has good 4* counters.

I am also wondering how Kitty works against her. Anyone knows?

1 Like

You are ignoring the fact that she deals upfront damage to everyone which can easily be considered as “heavy” damage, and for that her class and stats are relevant.

I believe she is so powerful that, lesser heroes with a portion of her abilities will even be OP in their respective categories, and for that Kitty (and Felton) deserve to be maxed and limitbroken.

2 Likes

I use felton on diamond raids with generally positive results against passive buffers. The only times I lost is when I can’t get the tiles to charge him up. He alone is enough to be OP. Milady is overkill tbh

2 Likes

In this video you have a loooot tiles & time (did u select the videos of the test raids i guess) - in real use shes ultra slow to charge shes unusable to anything else besides rush where shes a superstar

This hero needs to be average speed. Otherwise not worth it.

Opponents win when they get enough tiles and murder the whole team. Why bother with all these buff debuff crap.

1 Like

it depends on your game level.
if you play at the top level. then this hero is a normal hero (far from the word OP) instead it will rarely be used other than in rush wars / tournaments. like other slow heroes.

if you play at the middle level it’s still 50: 50. if you play at the lower level then this hero will be used more often.

I agree if She has average speed. 4 turns. damage 330%. or fast speed 3 turns. damage 285% @Petri

The common and interesting part is reflect which all 3 have. Then you get different stuff like mana or health or damage etc at average speed vs slow speed?

Shes top notch choice for rush wars & everything else on rush so “not worth it” is not true

Sounds like you want her faster than average lol

Wish i got her, currently C2 Quintus is my favourite hero on offence, the 2 on a team would be fun

Not sure if anyone thought she would he viable on defence.
But you never know, has anyone come across her on defence? Did you habe any issues with Milady?

I don’t have either of the other 2, so glad I got her

1 Like