🤺 Milady de Winter – 5* Ice / Blue from Brave Musketeers

New Brave Musketeers hero is released: Milady de Winter

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Milady de Winter, as well as your thoughts on Milady de Winter.

Milady de Winter

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Wizard
S
Slow
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 896 890 1684
4/90 1026 1018 1927
Origin Family
Brave Musketeers Musketeer
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Damage on Special Skill and Cover Damage
When this character receives damage from Special Skills or in place of a character in Cover, there’s a 60% chance of deal 25% of the received damage on all enemies.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Masterful Manipulation
  • Deals 385% damage to all enemies.
  • The caster regenerates 918 HP over 6 turns.
  • All enemies reflect dispellable status effect buffs they would receive to a random character on the opposing team for 6 turns.
  • All allies reflect cleansable status ailments they would receive to a random character on the opposing team for 6 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Attack is increased to 813 from 809.
  • Defense is increased to 807 from 803.
  • HP is increased to 1509 from 1491.
  • 918 HP regeneration over 6 turns effect is added.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Brave Musketeers Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Milady de Winter ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Milady de Winter.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Milady de Winter and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Milady de Winter worth summoning for?

• Would you use Milady de Winter on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Milady de Winter ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Milady de Winter as an opponent?

• Would you give Milady de Winter Wizard Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Milady de Winter’s character design?

• If you Summoned Milady de Winter and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Milady de Winter, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Milady de Winter when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Milady de Winter, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Milady de Winter (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Milady de Winter), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

10 Likes

Feedback Poll - Milady de Winter (post release)

:question: Is Milady de Winter worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Milady de Winter would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Milady de Winter’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Buff Reflecter (Enemy)
  • Ailment Reflecter (Allies)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Milady de Winter compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Milady de Winter’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Milady de Winter’s Base Stats?

Note this means Milady de Winter’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Milady de Winter worth giving Wizard Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Milady de Winter is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Milady de Winter is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Milady de Winter worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Milady de Winter then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

5 Likes

I have a feeling this hero is gonna get stealth changed in some way. Hope she gets bumped to average speed and dropped to 4 turns. This is literally hatter and lady Loki in one

6 Likes

omg too much to O P hope she will be very slow or nerfed

Lol if Gilligan is on the enemy’s team I suppose this would help him charge up right? Say Gilligan’s team mate is Kiril and all of Kiril’s buffs go back to the other side

1 Like

If she does not get nerfed, there’s only one way to win. Hope she doesn’t go off and snipe her asap.
Hawthorne is already completely OP; this one is next level.

The only thing missing is ‘and these reflects cannot be cleansed’.

2 Likes

I have a question, let’s say if you have the dispel shield buff, can it protect all your buffs from getting reflected?

A worthy blue tank for rush, lined with other worthy slowpokes. And useful for events, mana aided.

Hope she gets buffed to average. Heh heh

3 Likes

Probably not. But the ailment block or cleanse should work, this reflect looks to be a status ailment.
It could be fun if Milady fired at Kitty :wink:

1 Like

“Hehehe… you think you’re going to get another recharge on your taunt, huh Ludwig…lulz. That taunt and mana boost are all coming to my friends. Oh, and that healing block that you do, Xiatou? Right back at ya.” – Milady de Winter

So for clarification, if she gets her special to fire, then the enemy Grazul fires her ailment blocker (which lasts for 2 turns), de Winter steals that buff and gets it for 6 turns? Or the stolen buff still lasts for 2 turns, and de Winter’s steal last for 6 turns? I’m asking because I doubt I’ll get this hero.

1 Like

Wrong skill name. The correct name is “Masterful Manipulation”.

1 Like

:warning: Mod edit: Translation to English

A very good heroine, I think it will be used a lot

Original text

Uma heroína muito boa, penso que vá ser muito utilizada

Please use English outside of the #foreign-languages category.

Ok, I have updated it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man… Guardian chameleon was definitely the way to go in the first soul exchange.

2 Likes

Shes Ferdinand on Steroids and she does more damage then porthos. They should make her fast lmao

1 Like

Im very Curious to see what Upon Release Stealth Changes they will make to Milady.

Any ideas? Lets Brain storm. I expect these shady nerfs.

(When Queen Anne was released, somone who edits there cards on the forums said they just hadn’t got around to adding the nerfs to the card before release… now we see that its been a calculated decision since then, not a mistake by an editor)

Eh. A cleanser and a dispeller and all she does is 385% at slow speed. Any of the status blockers or buff blockers will work as well.

1 Like

I really love the book and glad this lady has turned up.

2 Likes

Annabelle will have a field day with Milday.
They more I study her card the more I realize her damage is all shes got. By the time she fires .I can prepare to survive with defence buffs, and then Annebelle will.take care of her secondary mechanics

2 Likes

I’m seeing some “lol Annabelle can just counter Milady” responses and thinking

• Milady’s presence nigh-forces the presence of Annabelle, as opposed to, some devastating 5*
  • Between facing an enemy Milady and bringing your own Annabelle, Milady is basically dictating that you not bring/rely upon significant number of buffs or debuffs
  • Milady’s special nigh-forces timing issues (i.e. Annabelle must, if at all possible, be charged up before Milady and not fired until Milady fires)

And of course all of this is only looking at Milady’s utility in purely PvP. Against a range of PvE bosses her ability would seem pretty useful, not least for players who don’t literally already have everything else.

2 Likes