Miki – New August 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

I have him maxed with emblems. He is like American Express.
Just remember to keep his health up and a good stock of Mana. Even in legendary events he rocks. They can’t hurt you if they can’t hit you. Use the silencer well, grasshopper and you will mutate into a praying Mattis.

1 Like

He did for me all the stages . Silence is great plus tiles!

Miki its wery good hero on any aspect of the game

Yes that’s Miki with louds of Mana potions, otherwise his useless

2 Likes

He does have an unsustainable drinking habit…

1 Like

We’re going to fight against the bigger titan soon so Miki may finally get to final extension.
Can’t stand Wu’s misses anymore.

Miki is a real monster against red titans!
He will get tons of barbarian emblem too!

Here it my +18 Miki

I have emblems for one more talent but dont have food and iron.

1 Like

Do you raid with Miki or just titans?

I use him everywhere raid, titans,events

1 Like

I have to decide what to do with my scopes. Isarnia (+ costume), Miki or Magni. Tough decision. We are on 10-12* titans, and Miki is doing fine at 3/70, but…

Was saving them for Fenrir, just in case, but he didn’t decide to show up on my team…

Hey frozen that’s awesome! Just out of curiosity- why you choose him to emblem so hard? No other Barb or you think that it’s a big advantage?

I have him and Guardian Kong for barbarian emblems and waiting something better (Kage, Grave or The Knight), but if I dont got them he will be with 20 talentes.

1 Like

Miki is indeed a real moster at +18 emblem. One last try and if Fenrir didn’t show up at this Valhalla. Scopes will go to Miki.
In the mean time, my just fully loaded alliance still on 10 * but I reckon it will be 12 * by next weekend.

1 Like

I never use Miki on raids only for Titan and quests

On Rush Tourneys he’s a monster too.

1 Like

Does anyone know if his attack boost applies to slash attacks on defense? Trying to decide if I should use him in rush attack wars or not…

His shut down is so mean in Rush attack that you should be using him anyway.

2 Likes

Yes, it applies to slash attacks. It’s nasty.

1 Like

I’m trying to decide if the lack of attack is worth putting him in. Already have kunchen at tank. It’s either lianna Elena kunchen onatel quintus or joon Elena kunchen Miki lianna. Can’t decide if I want to go more attack or more defense.

Miki over Quintus. Onatel over Joon. For Rush. Don’t know your Emblem situation.

Miki Onatel Kunchen Elena Lianna

1 Like