Mighty Pets level of difficulty

Hey guys. I believe its a problem with the power of the opponents in the Mighty Pets tournament.
Its impossible for me to pass level 8 of Epic. I’ve used a lot of items and its not working.

Please let me know if you also fill the same.

Thanks

12 Likes

Mighty pets event is completely unbalanced. Seems like a trend now. The developers are sooooooo incompetent that they simply can’t release anything balanced anymore. Goes for heroes and for events

9 Likes

Do not tell me, we have another one of

“rebalance mid event and here’s a few World Energy Flasks and a fraction of the items you spent.”

The glass is getting full here, I must admit.

4 Likes

I did and I even wrote about it, but I found a solution. I am feeding Proteus with mana potions during boss fights and favoring dark tiles while the rest of my crew goes about killing the bosses. Wouldn’t be able to do it without Proteus I think.

7 Likes

Still don’t have him after 5+ years playing… Just nuts.

3 Likes

Mighty pets epic needs adjusted about didnt make it out of rare. Settings to hard

2 Likes

Yes ,it’s too difficult for me as well and there are more posts about this ,at the end of the master the mighty pets guide
🐶 [MASTER] Mighty Pets Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results - #207 by 2puttshaqur

1 Like

Sorry, this is too difficult! No change to finish the first Level. :triumph:Next Time do it better!!

Sure. It’s too difficult for me. Last Time I finished this event in Legendary. Hère i can’t… But the rules are not quite the same, the pets no longer sleep
(Sorry for my English)

Finally got it , level 10 Legendary with Zircon, Gunnar cost LB, Sonya cost, Franck cost ( non emblems), Kiril LB

Impossible to beat when the mighty pets fully recharge every damn round. Waste of time!

2 Likes

Well…honestly feels no harder to me.

Here’s my epic and the team I used for every level. The issue with these things is always whether you are speed running or trying to grind it out. Speed running feels pretty similar to previous time, just a bit slower.

4 Likes

Grats on the high score, it is clearly harder tho first time those minions in early stages were wrecking havoc and this time they are like regular weak minions… Maybe those are causing some challenges for players not getting the same boost?

I’m really sorry for being the grammar police. It’s “wreaking havoc” not wrecking

1 Like

This is what i used for legendary… I’m waiting for world energy to finish the last level… But so far… Just cruising through.

And for the record… I’m aware not everyone has this group… So to you… My sympathies.

1 Like

I don’t even waste my time with this one. I did what I needed to do for PoV, and now I’ll focus elsewhere.

Definitely overpowered… I’m above the recommended team strength but when playing the bosses of epic level, it almost feels like I’m playing with a 1000 team strength. Can’t even cause a dent on the bosses. Unrealistically overpowered to be honest

Toooooo fckn hard/OP tsk! not for all level.

I didn’t have any problems. What is the difficulty? I’m seriously asking, I found them a challenge but definitely not too hard. The team I finished with:

My only issue was charging Rigard as I didn’t bother bringing mana potions and had a lack of purple tiles sometimes

I use him in all quests (4*, 5*)

I found it a bit more challenging than last time. Finished with this team:

Pretty Vanilla heroes…But the score is awfull, have to refo some stages using blue mono.

Happy gaming