šŸ“Œ Boolz Guide - OneClick > QuickInfo

what does this mean?
i was demoted or something?

or

did the site changed?

Were you ever able to edit posts older than a month?

It does look like youā€™re not a Regular now, but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s related.

Moderators can do a fair number of things that regular users canā€™t, so Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s why I can edit older posts.

i was never a regular; and yes i could.

i think you can track all my edits and see which one was latest on a 1-month-older and check what happened from that point in time till present with my account/site rules.

lolz; new type of event challenges will popup and wont be able to update :confused:

1 Like

Nope regulars cant edit either.

2 Likes

so its a site problem. thx

@zephyr1 :arrow_double_up:

1 Like

Ah, I forgot you hadnā€™t ever been a Regular.

So then Iā€™m really not sure, it seems like Discourse must have changed how that works at some point.

I think those badges are just cosmetic badges, not extra permissions.

We might have to convert some of the often-edited posts to Wiki posts and see if that addresses it.

Iā€™m going to try that on the top post of this thread.

@_John_Doe See if you can edit the top post of this thread now.

1 Like

nope

Guess you have 2 optionsā€¦
1- edit every 20days or so(i think it resets time)
2-ask a Mod to edit it for you

What does this do?

Its and EDIT Button :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Solved i guess

2 Likes

well not reallyā€¦

@zephyr1 works only on that postā€¦ not the entire topic

I changed that one too now.

Iā€™m not sure this is a great solution, since other people can edit Wiki posts too.

But at least it gives us some option for now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep, I think I have to do each post you want to be able to editā€¦

lol. best to change it to non wikiā€¦ thenā€¦

don wanna start making backups of topicsā€¦ any angry ā€˜i beat him in warā€™ can come and make me work hard to fix it back

better safe than sorry @zephyr1

sorry that im putting you through with all this trouble

1 Like

This is a great workā€¦thumbs up

2 Likes

Rolling back edits is easy, but I do worry about vandalism on #alliance-recruitment more than here.

But if someone ever does that, we can undo their edits and take appropriate action to restrict their Forum access. So itā€™s not a huge deal.

1 Like

thx. i do hope a fix/reroll of the issue can be found soon

true, but iā€™ve seen so many ā€œposted for the first timeā€ in the thanos challengeā€¦ so that would be nothing compared to the damage they will doā€¦

1 Like

Holy information overload, Batman!

Thanks for these guides, they will certainly come in handy at some point. Iā€™m always having to re-remember which provinces to go to for certain things.

2 Likes