🦅 Mielikki – 4* Nature / Green from Legends of Kalevala

New Legends of Kalevala hero is released: Mielikki

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Mielikki, as well as your thoughts on him.

Mielikki

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Druid
A
Average
1%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Legends of Kalevala Kalevala
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Power of Sisu
When this character starts a turn with low health for the first time during a battle, they recover 15% health and receive 15% mana.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Sprite Ballad
  • Summons a Sprite of the Forest Minion for all allies with 15% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster.
  • The Sprite of the Forest Minion gives +20% mana generation for its owner for as long as the owner has Sprite of the Forest Minions. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • All enemies get -24% attack for 4 turns. Against Fire characters, this status effect becomes uncleansable and lasts 2 turns longer.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Kalevala family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

Receive -10% / -25% / -40% less damage from the Special Skills of the stronger element. (Fire)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Mielikki from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Legends of Kalevala Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Mielikki ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Mielikki.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Mielikki and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Mielikki worth summoning for?

• Would you use Mielikki on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Mielikki ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Mielikki as an opponent?

• Would you give Mielikki Druid Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Mielikki’s character design?

• If you Summoned Mielikki and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Mielikki, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Mielikki when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Mielikki, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Mielikki (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Mielikki), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

Feedback Poll - Mielikki (post release)

:question: Is Mielikki worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Mielikki would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Mielikki’s Primary Purpose is?

• Minion Summoner
  • Mana Generation Buffer (by Minions)
  • Attack Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Mielikki compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Mielikki’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Mielikki worth giving Druid Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Mielikki is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Mielikki is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Mielikki worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Mielikki then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

6 Likes

I’ll take this one… I’d prefer a good 5*… But this one won’t make me unhappy.

5 Likes

Look at that health tho…!
I did a quick search on other 4* and came up empty. Is there another epic with more health?

I can tell you this for sure… there ARE 5* with less health! A large number of them in fact…

That will play into the minions and certainly…
Also into the passive! So…
If the passive fires, which… is likely given the massive bank of hp.
…and that +15% mana is enough to trigger the spell, then… the hero which just had low health get +30% health. +15% legendary minion to allies
With 20% mana gen for whole team.
While you get -24% attack.

sound familiar?

Anyone who pulls a 5* from this family is likely the type of player also to have dupes of this card, and would be crazy not to take advantage of the family bonus with this level of support from an :v:epic :v: card.

6 Likes

She’s the poor woman’s hulda.

1 Like

11 EHTs got her and frogface.

6 Likes

If there is more than one minion on a hero does the 20%
mana generation stack, or does it stay 20% ?

1 Like

It stays at 20% just like Hilda special

1 Like

My first pull and she came. Feeling lucky. My main plans on her are boosting Penguin amount of hits and making Lady of the Lake’s mana faster.

3 Likes

Does this hero’s minions stack with Hulda’s?

Happy to have pulled this hero, she seems to be good to use with Pengi or LotL, also in a green stack to protect and speed up mother north.

3 Likes

This is a green 4* Hilda!! :grinning:
Needs leveling, emblems and LB to get :muscle:
Hope they don’t nerf that hero :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
cause everything we all like gets :zap:

3 Likes

I knew kalo would get nerf’d… I think she should be fine.

2 Likes

I’m a rich lady :four_leaf_clover::green_heart::turtle:

I’m so happy I got Lady of the Lake from SE! They will be partners in crime.

6 Likes

I’ve just checked and with a 1440 hp she can get at +20 to 1733, so her minions should be of 260 without limit breaking.
Oh and I forgot, without considering the troops, so it should be higher.

2 Likes

Sg broke the usefulness of my 3 kalos… So i won’t bother lb’ing them… But if i get this lil lady… She is first in line for lb.

1 Like

Not impressed with this hero. Not sure why there’s so much enthusiasm for her. She doesn’t heal like Hulda’s minions, and has no damage component to her special. All she does is summon a relatively weak minion which adds mana generation.

Who poo poos perpetual 20% mana bump. I don’t have the math in front of me… But average heroes go off in 9, maybe 8 with the right circumstances… Slow heroes go off in 10… Maybe less. There isn’t s hidden formula here… Just faster specials.

4 Likes

I like her quite a bit, she is only at 4.34 and her minion is already at 197hp, which is not insignificant for a 4*.

Run her with a high mana troop and once she’s fired her first special she’s essentially at fast speed, so factor that in with her high hp, uncleansable defense down & minion meat shield and you have a highly survivable 4* that improves your entire team in multiple ways.

10 Likes

If you have Hulda, she is definitely worse. For those who don’t have mana booster Hero, she is a good one to have. Easier to obtain and level up, emblemed and LB all things consider.

Happy gaming

4 Likes