Mid-Small size merger?

Hello forums.

Above is my alliance.

We are looking for a possible merger with another alliance. (Says we have 19/30, but really we have 3-4inactive because their busy work life, and they have agreed to part way if we can get a merger going)

Honestly we have 12-15 of us that’s on regularly, we have been together for over 2years the core.
Started as level 4,5 now we are 60-70s…

We are looking for another group of semi serious players that enjoys the game and would want to push the boundaries of the game.

Some rules that we have been playing by

• hit the damn titans (we are killing 9-10*)
  • war optional (you opt in, use all your flags)
    *We rotate tanks (more fun that way)
    *We attack in 3 waves - 3rd wave is FFA to get most points.
  • just say hi in game once in a while to hangout
  • we have a discord channel (not mandatory, but we use it to help each other with which heroes to level, war defense and raid defense stuff.)

If you have a smaller size group that’s looking for a solid solid core to team up with, shoot me a message here.

Or send me a message on discord #Duskian2378

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

2 Likes

Yes you can join in Epic Embers you are most welcome. If you don’t have any regional problem. In this Alliance Leader is Genevieve Very understanding Women. We are searching for good people

You are Welcome to join in Epic Embers

Hey Bitra

Thanks for replying, I think we are looking for a slightly stronger group.

Really what do I know, I’m just basing my idea of strong on the trophy, titan, and war scores.

Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Would u like to merge with us wulfgar

Hey hey, I peaked at your alliance on the search alliance function.
Was wondering if you’d be open to come join us, since we have more people to move around.

Dear @Duskian Initially we are at 30 we are defeating 10/11* Titan. Out of 30 6 to 7 players are belong to Finland and they suddenly taken decision that they want to join in Finnish alliance, along them 2 to 3 Euro players also left with them. Another stroke is that at the same time our most active player was affected by Covid. And then existing players were upset about the fall of Alliance. Then they started recruiting Freshers. But Still I hope that this alliance will rise all are welcome

At present Most of the player are from US and 1/2 players from Europe and I am from India. Earlier Our participation in war is 100 %

Hey Bitra,

One of my alliance member went over to your alliance the other day.
And apparently there were not much of any respond to him being there.

So for now, I think I won’t ask the alliance to move over. You are more than welcome to come give us a try!

All the best

1 Like

Yes I am in offline according my local time it was night, I am wake up and see that join and left is completed, at present I am in office, Now the time in my country is 10:05 AM(IST = Indian Standard Time). Let us hope good merging. Other wise I will ask my players to join in your alliance

At present Our leader is in line I request you could please try once again in this forum, I know that war is going to start

I’m looking for someone to merge with our alliance as well. We’re named Along the Watchtower. If you want to merge with us that would be great. There’s only about 15 of us now.

Sent you discord invite. JustBcoz
Line “URGHH8CAKE”
Maybe we can work something out. :pray:

:slight_smile: my teammates are very interested in your post regarding possible alliance merger. We are a small group of very active and chatty players who just left a “less than active” alliance. One or one of your peeps should come visit us!!! We would love to have a chat.
War and Order. I hope to talk soon!

My apologies @Shatterhand, we are in the middle of a trial with one member of another alliance. They are currently just here to fight the Wed war with us, and going over our strategy.

If this goes well, then there might be a small merge.
I will keep you in the loop where we stand.
My alliance is currently at 17+1(trial member)
Thanks!

Thanks again for reaching out @Urghh

War and order

@3rica I will talk to 1 of my alliance member, he might jump over after the Wed war.
Cheers, thanks for reaching out !

Hey there!
I’m a Co-lead in seek~&~Destroy 1.0.
We are a top 100 alliance when full and due to recent departures we are looking for members to fill our 1.0 team and also join our 2.0 team which is for up and comers that are almost at that level.
If you are interested please look me up on LINE ypl1983

Hey there! I am the Leader of Rockets Red Glare. We are currently at 18 members. We have a lot of fun and ZERO drama. Most of our members have been with us for over a year. Folks stop in to try us out and end up finding a home with us. We are fighting 9-11 Star Titans. We do not use Line or Discord. We are “real life first” but are all very dedicated. We are very active in sharing gained and learned knowledge while helping each other grow. Check us out! Fight a Titan of two and stick around for War. We have a great time. Just use all 6 Flags for War beat down Titans and try your best! Does that sound like a fit?

I have sent the invitation to my alliance in our discord server. We will figure out and maybe send someone over!

Th

This is my Titan team for purple Titan

Cookie Settings