Mica or Prof. Lindenbrock

For starters, I’m a high level player so I never use 4* or 3-70 heroes unless it’s tourneys. When I finish this POV I will be able to max one yellow hero +20. My chooses are Mica and Prof. Lindenbrock. I have healers but none over-heals like she do and Mica is good as well with the shared daamage, def. shields, and +mana for the team. I leaning towards Mica but Prof will put my team defense over 4840 and I want that too.

3 Likes

Prof is the best counter to Lizzie so far and I love the overheal and extended heal if you’re against a team without a dispeller…

In defense Mica is no problem for everyone holding either C-Sabina or Onyx… don’t have him so can’t comment on offense but guessing he shines as you can pick your opponents.

3 Likes

I’d go with the Prof. She’ll be great on a raid or war defense team, and anything v.fast she’ll sing. I use Heimdall and BigPig regularly, and the boosted health is a huge plus.

Mica might be worth more consideration if you have another Ninja you’re running on defense. Their family bonus is serious business.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys. And your right, Mica special can be dispelled and that would make him useless. That over heal is a problem for me as well. Great points everyone.

2 Likes

I have both and both are amazing, so I suggest you to level…both!:joy:
The Prof is one of the best healer for this meta, hands down.
But if you want to bring up your offensive playing to another level, I would consider to level Mica first.
So many very good sinergies thanx to the silent Ninja!
Mica-Alfrike-Malicna/Grimble
Mica-Khagan-Yang Mai/Grazul
Mica-Alberich and who you want…
He protects and speeds up your team with just a few yellow tiles right from the beginning, and his support just grows with the match…unvaluable.
Just my experience, just my opinion.
Gratz for this beautiful dilemma :wink:

5 Likes

The professor :wink:

20 characters

3 Likes

I would go with Prof. Lidenbrock.

1 Like

I have both but I only use Mica. I should mention that I never use Healer in raids, offense or defense. Has worked to stay at +1500-1700 for the last 2 years.

But I use Healer in mission and war. Prof is great and also Raffaele, in my taste. Sometimes Ratatoskr at 3.70.

Since Based on my play style I play mostly with Mica compare to Prof. Should be mention that I have a whole team with Ninja, that I use from time to time.

Happy gaming

1 Like

Worth noting that Prof can charge in nine tiles with a level 11 mana troop, since she starts each match with 20% charge. She’s fantastic, and would be my pick if I were you. (I have an unleveled Mica waiting his turn for Darts, so I don’t really have an opinion on him, except that when I see him in a defense, I see him as “not a threat”.)

4 Likes

Lidenbrock is unique, and an annoying hero to fight against. Would be clearly my choice.

1 Like

I have both of them and would prefer Lidenbrock. She is definitely better than your Vivicas, because of her faster first charge. To be honest though, I didn’t test Mica a lot after I didn’t like the first few raids with him. So he has no emblems and currently is on the bench. Although maybe incorrectly…?

I strongly disagree with your choice not to play any 4s though! (this is the main reason why I answer) Even the most skilled players with rosters you would dream of use some of them. Personally I’m also fighting wars at a pretty high lvl and am using CRigard, CKiril and Lady Woolerton very regularly and also Mist, CBoldtusk, Guardian Jackal, CSabina, Gullinbursti, Proteus in some wars. (CGormek, Brynhild, CMelendor and some others are viable options, too) I have 75 maxed 5s, more than 30 deeply emblemed, but those 4s often are better options! Neglecting them just because you are proud of having enough 5s is a bad decision.

6 Likes

Yeah, co-sign the 4* thing! I use one or two each of rigard, sabina, and kiril in every war, and my alliance is good enough to occasionally get slaughtered by the likes of Avengers and Aggressive! Leveling a second cSabina, as a matter of fact. Will probably limit break a few of ‘em too!

2 Likes

I have both maxed. Prof is way better but the only reason I’d consider mica is you have 3 maxed Vivicas.
The main upside of mica is to turn mana or def down ailments into mana or def buffs, at fast speed.

2 Likes

The other edge of that sword is, if you love Vivica so much that you regularly use THREE of her, Prof is going to rock your world. LOL.

4 Likes

Don’t have Mica but Prof. Lidenbrock was the instant love for me. She is great and in VF anything she is painful (was on dishing and receiving end in war and it’s definitely not fun).

Also, 4* are highly useful even with deep 5* roster. My army of Gullinburstis can attest. Will be handy tomorrow in Tower of Dread event.

3 Likes

I got 3 costumes of Vivi and she’s good for war flags. I try to have a healer for all six flags.

I wasn’t aware she starts at 20% charged. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Thats not totally correct, a lvl 5 mana troop is already enough to make her first charge go in 9 tiles.

Edit: I’d also go with the prof.

2 Likes

I think both are poor heroes in defense and amazing in offense. I use mica more though.

1 Like

Thanks for input and you have to go with what works. I never said anything about being proud of having 5* heroes. But, I don’t put any emblems on my 4* and to sub out Toxicandra plus 20 or Kunchen plus 20 or Ariel plus 20 for boldtusk is not for me. If that works for you that’s great and God Bless, it’s just not my cup of tea. Lastly, a few players in my alliance use 4* in place of 5* and it’s cool with me. My feeling is you paid for those heroes so you use them as you see fit. Play the way others want you to play when they pay for your pulls.