[WORKING AS INTENDED] Meteor fragment found in S1.5

And to be clear i have farmed province 5 when low on nuggets for a couple years. Never another 4 star crafting mat. The day I got a meteor fragment i was shocked and reported immediately.

1 Like

Yeah then it was definitely something changed (on accident or on purpose). I went into S1P1-1 and clicked in and out several times, and nuggets and meteor fragments were listed as possible loot there as well

1 Like

This is still an issue

This issue that began suddenly in june 2022 still continues.

2 Likes

I have just sent a notification to Staff about it.

1 Like

Recent update did not correct this issue as I had hoped, still continues.

Still receiving erroneus items

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This is working as intended. There is a very low chance of receiving Meteor Fragments from earlier levels.

1 Like

Iā€™m receiving Meteor Fragments as loot on Season I Province 5 (Stage 8).

They should be found starting from Province 7.

4 Likes

I used to do the last level of Season 6 for daily farming to guarantee all the 4* mats would be oricalchum. For some time, this has no longer been the case. The in-game help obviously needs to be updated here.

1 Like

Thx, I have forwarded this to Staff.

But meanwhile @OAlexisO has find this topic, where Staff said this is expected.

2 Likes

I just remebered this taking so long to finally have that responseā€¦and then in my opinion it made no sense :rofl: - so it kind of stuck with me. I think the in game text needs to change to match what actually happens, if this is functioning as intended :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yes this answer doesnt make sense. For 2 years i farmed season 1 5.8. Never saw a meteor fragment or dragon bone. Ever. Then on June 22, 2022, something was changed and they became regular drops.

2 Likes

Working as intended?
Seriusy? Are they kidding us? Do they think we are dumbs?

One of this two picture is wrong. No other chance!

A not mentioned ā€œvery low chance of receiving Meteor Fragmentsā€ā€¦
Butā€¦ Why Iā€™m finding Meteor fragments more often than Oricalchum Nuggets?

Soā€¦ Maybe SG is too busy in order to release new crazy Heroes, stupid constumes equal to the origin hero and so onā€¦

They canā€™t spend time to fix a not remurative issue like this oneā€¦
Or to definitely fix wrong featured heroesā€¦
Or to fix definitely fix events not spowningā€¦
Or to fix rare missions rotationā€¦
Or to fix unattacked defences in raid tournamentā€¦
Or to fix the not used flags problem in 3 Kingdomsā€¦
Or to release 15*/16* titansā€¦
(just the first issues coming into my mindā€¦)

1 Like

I can just quote Jenky:

I would also not expect to see this material earlier than what is written in the item description.

2 Likes

If this is ā€œworking as intendedā€ then they need to explain more clearly to whoever is in charge of the tooltips what exactly is intended.

Is this also an issue with other items?

4 Likes

The tooltip is not an error. The drops were correct in the tooltip until June 22, 2022. The drops were changed.

2 Likes

It still produces dragon bones too.