Messages to your alliance in the face of tragedy! Oh no!

Well, he liked my post.

3 Likes

Found the forum can be used from PC. Which, as everyone knows, is immune to bombings.

2 Likes

True. Even Apple recommends PC.

I remember I asked an Apple customer service once via online chat “Hey MotherFer, I don’t know what time iit is in India right now, but my computer just broke and I need a new one. What the F do you recommend for me, an effing Mac, or an effing PC?”.

He responded “Sir, we recommend all our customers to please keep it PC.”

4 Likes

I thought it was pretty obvious this whole thread was about my phone breaking and not being able to log on.

5 Likes

You care too much about details.

5 Likes

I thought it was about my hyperboleic nuclear meltdown. Stop derailing my derailing of your thread.

2 Likes

Seriously, if no one appreciates that, they are totally on their own! :rofl:

EDIT: Being too subtle is an actual thing! You can Google it!!

2 Likes

you were not referring to your phone only…the bomb is literally exploded :rofl:

Have you installed blue stacks and hit the Titan from your computer??

3 Likes

And if a bomb dropped where I live it would still be the most beautiful place on the planet! (I can provide a pic, but it is the start of winter and everything is GREEN. It is so pretty!!!)

I like Nox better. It works for me anyway

You actually got NOX to launch? I’ve never heard of that actually happening! :joy:

And the x086 IC is now considered radiation hardened with it’s awesome ~1.7 MHz (clockchipped!!!) of CPU brute processing power coupled with that 250 micron process consuming 2.0 watts at least!!. That ~250 micron process was considered a world leader in passive heating at the time, I’m sure!!

Lol. It only works with Empire and puzzles so far

1 Like