Message to the devs about raids

The only two benefits of raiding that I can see:

1. Cups (that let you enter higher ranked alliances).

2. Filling the Raids wanted chest for potential reward.

That’s it. Anything I’m missing?

(I personally have let many a Raid go unrevenged, and many a Raid wanted chest go unfilled because I dislike raiding so much.)

But that doesn’t mean there aren’t people that enjoy it, and perhaps a cups Leaderboard would be all the recognition they desire? Hmm…

3 Likes

Emergency resources for a build that I want to start NOW ! :smile:

2 Likes

A cups leaderboard might be enough, you know. I think that is a good idea.

(No update from @starhunter67 as to how they fixed their raiding issues? Pity.)

There is already a cups leaderboard

1 Like

I for one am getting sick and tired. Of getting all my heroes killed with one shot happened twice today and over the last couple a weeks more times than I can count5 heroes 95% health all heroes get hit at once and all dead bang just like that. WTF. And on another note what is the point of revenge you loose 50 you get back 12 makes no sense to me revenge should be equal or more what’s the point that’s not revenge that’s charity here you go lower cup total but higher team power enemy take more of my cups I don’t need them

1 Like

No one forces to to take revenge, and frankly, you’re pretty silly to take revenge if you’re only going to get 15 trophies. Punch up, not down, and win more trophies - it’s not complicated.

2 Likes

You know, I don’t think that there is a cups leaderboard, unless you mean the notional leaderboard that would exist if everyone’s cups were listed in rank order. That notional leaderboard is what I would like to see made real. Then I would be able to see who the number one ranked player is at a glance.

@Brobb You mean this?

2 Likes

Even has gold silver and bronze :grin:

Nice. @penari and @talisax are absolutely right and I am absolutely wrong. How I have missed this I’ll never know. Going to check it out now…

1 Like

FYI, it’s a button above your team when you first click on “raids” or accessible by tabbing over from the alliance leaderboard

EDIT* This is in reply to Garthog -

Match 3 games tend to favor, at a basic probability + game mechanics level, the use of less than all 5 colors all the way down to mono colored 5/5 teams. Your attack damage scales up with additional players of X color, so to counter such a gimmick team you would be best served with matching their color distribution EG they field 3 light and 2 dark, so you field 3 dark and 2 light. As of now this is a very effective strategy for countering color-stacked teams. For me, at least.

This is normally not something the developers work to eliminate because the usefulness of mono/dual colored teams dictates that you need to have a full complement of every color which means more time and $ spent.

Eep! Silly wabbit… hides in shame :grin:

Perhaps I’m drinking a little too much. :flushed:

remember when you look at a team that has attacked you, you will only see their defending team - not necessarily the actual team that attacked you. Fair enough many players only has one team but it can be good to remember. Also remember that the amount of cups they have probably doesn’t reflect how many cups the player had at the moment the attack was made. It is very likely a player, starting on low cups after a viscous night of defending, attack you and gets lots of cups. Then continuing on attacking for more. When you wake up and look at the player it will look like a player higher than you wrongly got lots of cups from you.

5 Likes

Thank you for this post Evan! May I add this to the guide in the raids section? :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Ofc @Coppersky :slight_smile:

1 Like

The problem isn’t so much about stacking colors on a team, its the fact that the AI does not follow the color damage rules that players follow. If both teams were completely equal, with both sides fielding all dark characters…the AI will always win because they will till hit you for max damage per turn regardless of team composition while you hope for favorable tiles.

2 Likes