Merry xMas Everyone & Happy Birthday Jesus 🎄

hugs to everyone :wink:

8 Likes

Since dear Olmor posted some edgy videos, I hope it’s ok to post some beautiful ones. Wishing you all the wonder and awe of Emmanuel: God with us!

The guitar work on this one is breathtaking and the Crosby Stills & Nash reference gives me goosebumps…

5 Likes

Holy Holidays and a joyful forum anniversary for you, your family and all the people in the world.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas & love to all!!! I remember being here Christmas a year ago and feeling so at home. Blessings!!! :heart::bouquet:

And thank you @zephyr1 for being my techie!!!

5 Likes

Hugs @Olmor for remembering my Forum anniversary!!! That made me cry!!! Blessings on you & your family, too!!! :bouquet::heart: :clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

Nearly 7am uk and iv just back to my mums after a night out! Gotta go to the pub in about 5 hours! Haha!
Merry Christmas to all on here! Have fun! :+1:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift::evergreen_tree::santa:t3::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::gift::evergreen_tree::snowman_with_snow::santa:t3:

7 Likes

Happy Holiday to everybody!! :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to my other family, my favorite family that I don’t need to buy gifts for!!!
Hope your holidays are filled with love and happiness!!
:santa: :evergreen_tree: :deer: :sled: :snowflake: :snowman:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

11 Likes

Post your Merry Christmas to all! ‘‘Tis the season to be jolly, even to the hard working emp staff. Blessings in this four week season of Christmas!

4 Likes
5 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Wishing everyone a METAL Christmas & HEAVY New Year!

7 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:

20 head-banging cats holding mistletoe

7 Likes