Merry xMas Everyone & Happy Birthday Jesus 🎄

Ho Ho Ho 2019

May Santa bring some great gifts.

All the best for 2020

12 Likes

Bless you, @Olmor and merry Christmas. Which timezone hits Christmas first? Is it the antipodeans?

Aussies, Kiwis, let us know if it’s a good 'un.

8 Likes

Mention: International Dateline isn’t a partnership portal. :wink:

9 Likes

So far Christmas Eve in Australia has been great! Hot and humid with the chance of a good summer storm coming thru!!

7 Likes

Kiribati is the country with earliest time zone

5 Likes

Well Hawaii or Fiji s the first to see the new sunrise?

4 Likes

They are the latest…
Hawaii is GMT -10
Kiribati is GMT +12 to GMT +14

Kiribati is 22 to 24 hours earlier.

6 Likes

Fair enough, must be meaning Fiji then.

I remember on a holiday the guide said that it was a big ol popular spot on the 31st of December in 1999.
Bunch of people welcoming in the new century and millenium.

Couldn’t remember which country tho :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You could paddle from Russia to Alaska and enjoy two of the most boring new year eves within a few hours. :rofl:

9 Likes
4 Likes

[#01DF01]Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

6 Likes

Much of the magic of Christmas rests in the relationships that are deepened with shared experiences, cooking, eating, swapping stories, laughing and making memories that will last a lifetime. Nourish your stomachs with good food, and nourish your souls with :two_hearts: joy and laughter. Remember the ones in heaven. Respect and love the ones you have. Have a memorable Christmas Eve and a blessed and Merry Christmas! From my :heart: to yours.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas @Ljiljana & Forum community!!! While we can’t bake & eat here, nourishing relationships, working together to encourage one another, and sharing joy & laughter are part of the Forum Christmas spirit!!! Peace, joy & love to all!!! :christmas_tree: :cookie: :tea:

8 Likes

Merry christmas to everybody!!!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and from me :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My thoughts go out to those who find the season difficult to cope with. Away from family, remembering lost loved ones, feeling alone or lonely.

It may not feel like a merry time of year so to them I wish all the best for the season.

13 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE…
A special Merry Christmas to ALL of my team mates, Mods, SG, and all who make this game and forum a great place to spend time. Thank You ALL

11 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!

9 Likes

Cookie Settings