Merry Christmas! Christmas themed defences

Maybe if I reach the leaderboard, I’m going to set up this one for the drop time.

Screenshot_20191221_224702

8 Likes

That’s a double themed christmas team :laughing:

4 Likes

What is going on? Last 7 enemy raids my Horghall Xmas team is 5-2, he is now 7-13 overall and over 2500 cups. Am I dreaming?

1 Like

I think it’s the Christmas Spirit infecting the boards. Mine is holding 2550 do of course my alter ego is getting in on the act as well:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas!
:christmas_tree: :santa:t3::mrs_claus:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t3::mrs_claus:t2::christmas_tree::santa:t3::mrs_claus:t2::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I dont have any 5* of either color, so I will go with this defense :slight_smile: Im already in platinum so I dont have much to lose :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ve been doing this since the start of December :joy:
This Christmas defense is actually performing really well, sometimes I log in the morning and overnight my defense actually gained me cups, today I woke up +33.
I think people are taking mono red against me and getting bad boards :joy:

4 Likes

My entire alliance is going to go full Xmas Defence for the next war, but I’ve been riding diamond for 3 days now with this gang…

*Edit to say for war I’m going to pull Zim for Lianna because she counts as an Elf!

3 Likes

Overnight I only lost 3 raids and 74 cups so for whatever bizarre reason this defense is keeping me firmly in diamond. I then raided and set my new high for cups at 2671 :man_shrugging: :rofl:

2 Likes

Love this idea! RedandGreen4lyfe… or just until the 26th.

2 Likes

Update Again - 6 days running

Somehow it’s still doing pretty good.
Wins = 15
Losses = 17

Made a slight change and am now running the below. Basically changed Grazul for Zimkitty…

With that defence (change made today) it has done:
Wins = 9
Losses = 2

Overall

Wins = 36
Losses = 37
49.32% success rate

2 Likes

Joining as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t keep track but I’d say it’s roughly the same…

27:23 total result - am surprised, obviously ppl were kind seeing my Xmas defense :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Xmas defense slumped a bit in the last few days but still kept me within easy reach of diamond for the chests.

I switched back to my regular defense last night and it’s not doing very much better :rofl:

Maybe Horghall IS my best option for tank … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Final Update!

Took a lot of hits recently but still coming out in the green!! Loosing more trophies tho in the losses than the wins but hey :stuck_out_tongue:

Wins = 65
Losses = 47

Overall

Wins = 101
Losses = 84
53.6% success ratio

So I might just leave it be haha… Been going awesomely since swapping in Zimkitty! Striking at about 60% success rate lol

1 Like

Cookie Settings