Merlin's stats

Does anyone know Merlin’s fully levelled and ascended stats are…I received him via a epic summon last quest…so far opinion is not too good of him

He has the 2nd highest attack stat for 4* purple (sabina at 699 is more) and 2nd highest defense stat (Rigard slightly higher at 673).

Thanks…i guess just gotta be patient and keep levelling him up…

Also, “mindless attack” I’m guessing the target attacks another enemy or himself? Only with special attack?

yes, any time in in the next 3 turns if the target gets its mana full, it will attack an ally or itself. which will be awesome on the higher levels where the bosses hit really hard.
…and hilarious in raids.

the target doesn’t use their special, it just drains all their mana like they used a special and does a regular slash attack to either themselves or a hero on their own team.

Think of it more as a 100% mana drain. They don’t redirect their special, they cast Mindless Attack which does about 50 dmg and drains the mana bar.

I’m not super impressed with the hero but I don’t have a better purple. I haven’t found him to have a niche anywhere except the last phase of challenge events when controlling a boss special is that important.

Nice to eat titan specials (saves time), not really needed anywhere on map farming… and average mana speed makes him late to the party in raids unless you get a favorable iwin board to start with.

His special can situationally be very strong, but so far I feel his overall stats (attack and HP specifically) is lower given the niche nature of the special and being a limited event hero

Yes that’s what I’m finding . I have a fully levelled Tyrum as my only other strong Dark hero and he does better for me

If Tyrum is at max 50 and Merlin is tier 1 or 2 ofc Tyrum will be more powerful. Once Merlin gets to 60 or tier 4, he will be clearly stronger.

Yup, and I don’t think people quite understand how useful in raids and titans any hero is that can completely negate the special of an opponent when used well.

In beta when it was fast it was among the top specials in game, maybe even better than Hel in some situations; now it’s just exceptionally good when used well for a 4*.