Merging wanted - 15 people looking for a new home

Hello,
In case you’re still looking, Mosh Pit Warriors may be a good fit.
We currently have 19, but a couple haven’t played in a couple of weeks and will be kicked if the room is needed.
We are a casual bunch. We know that there is more to life out there, so we’re not demanding.
But we are always ready to help each othet out.

Hi Ahm;
I don’t know if you are still looking for a home for you and your people, but if so, I invite you to visit us at: Impossible Krazy Kats
We are a small but very good international alliance, we have been together for a long time, and we decided to leave on our own, tired of the dramas, and the non-efforts of other members in our previous house.
We are organized, competitive and we have rules. But we are also aware that RL exists.
Most of us are from the UK, but there are also from Ireland and the USA.
We have red tank and we use war strategies. In addition to discord.
If you think that it is something that could interest you after taking a look at us, you can contact me and I am sure that our leader can reach a pleasant agreement for both parties.

Hey,

Looking for a merger with experienced NO DRAMA people.   We are currently sitting at 9 members.  My Line is catsith1     discord is sayuri#5594        We know what we are doing and we are good at it.   Hit me up on either to chat more details.  We will merge into another guild our current guild is Twilights Bastion 

~Kitty ~

what is your line or discord?

Hello Ahm, I looked at your roster and saw you are up to 16. Our equator immortals group have room to take all of you if you are still interested in merging with us. If you come there would be shared leadership and your group would have a voice in our alliance. If there is interest reply back and we can discuss further. Thanks for your time.

Thank you guys.
Apologies for replaying late, it’s been some crazy days.
I’m checking with my Alliance, will let you know.

Hello Ahm,

Sounds good click on the link below and let’s talk, see if we can provide a new home for your group.

Hey Ahm,

Just touching base with you to see where you are at. Click the link below so we can get a discussion going if you are still interested.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.