Merge multiple game accounts into one account

Many players have multi accounts, it would be fantastic if we could merger the accounts into one. Without loosing items, heroes or anything else.
Additionally the ability to move from Apple to android easier.

But think of the loss in revenue for the developers. They would never allow it

3 Likes

It could be abused so easily that it will never happen unfortunately.

• Create a 2nd account
  • Complete the first easy missions until i hit 300 gems
  • Summon from Events or Atlanti
  • Rinse and repeat until i get every heroes i want
6 Likes

Yeah let’s give the account sellers even greater market

1 Like

Better to merge than to trade.

Both can easily be abused to be honest for very similar reason.

Anyway, seems like upcoming Hero Academy is SGG’s answer to trading.

Ringer solution. Kind like a mole defusing.

I’m sure that most of us has more than one account some have more than two but it gets kind of tiresome trying to keep up with them all so I’m requesting account mergers he’ll take the stress off of some of us combining all resources and heroes some heroes if needed can be transformed into emblems, but only one account can be primary that would be the base account only heroes and resources nothing on the base account will change that way players won’t lose what they work so hard to get hope you following what I’m saying.

2 Likes

A good idea in theory at least. The problem being that an alt may well have luckily acquired a hero or 2 that the main doesn’t have. Although they are separate accounts, they are still the same player and merging as you suggest could be construed as “sharing”, something which SG won’t implement.

It could introduce a way to “game” the system. By setting up an alt account which is later merged you have essentially doubled the resource availability of the main account.

5 Likes

I have two accounts, and it sucks to have one hero on the alt that I wish I had on the main. But I signed up for that chance by creating the account. I don’t think I’d actually merge accounts though, as my alt is improving at a nice pace.

A decent idea in theory. But if there are multiple accounts with the ability to merge, you could exponentially increase resources, and that’d be akin to cheating.

4 Likes

As some has pointed out that would be unfair. BUT if you made it NO resources could come on ONLY players. That stops the unfair feeling. ALSO any hero coming on comes on at 1/1 and you MUST drop a player with same power or more.

I never understood the attraction of multiple accounts, or the mechanics, for that matter. What benefits befall multiple account holders? Would anyone care to dispel my ignorance?

I have an alt account that is only level 12 that I use to hold onto an alliance I can return to when I feel like being a one man show. But i don’t play it. I don’t understand why people PLAY on multiple accounts either. One account already takes up more of my time than it should. I can’t imagine farming Atlantis Rises on multiple accounts; it would be more work than fun and would surely send me to an asylum.

1 Like

My wife started playing, she’s more casual and semi-competitive. Thus not a good fit for the main alliance. Plus, I wanted to do the beginning levels over and feel the joy and disappointment all over again.

Also, this is really the only game I play. Its not a big deal for me to manage two accounts. The alt account is in the sister alliance to the main, so, I’m not competing against myself.

That’s why I have them. I’d like to hear more about why others have multiples.

I don’t think this will ever happen. I also agree with the above that it’s unfair and could easily game the system

Reason being is that someone can use their invite codes to create a new account. Then use the free gems from VIP (and the starter deals that SG offers t new players) to summon rare (or attempt to summon) heroes.

Then just transfer them to their main account.

1 Like

Hello,
I started my alt acct 4 months after the main. The idea was to see how quickly i could advance, without making all the beginners mistakes.
Also i don’t spend more than $10 a month compared to $25 or less on the main.
After six months, the alt just about caught up to the main, except it has fewer maxed 4* but 1 5* maxed.(main 0 5 maxed)
On Atlantis the alt is 1 province behind, on S1, on the last province (main has it finished).
On the base they are even(SH 21, TC’s at 11×2, 20×1, 1 variable, mines, storages maxed +, everything else at similar levels).
For heroes the alt has 9 4*'s maxed (5 @ 3.60), 1 5* maxed( 6 not past 2 ascent yet), 18 3*'s maxed.
It has enough mats (except compasses 0) to max 1 4* in each element and 2,3 5*'s.
The main: 14 4*(9 @ 3.60), 0 5*(4 @ 3.70), 25 3*'s maxed. Mats are not plentiful, enough for 2 or 3 4*'s.
I’m considering making the alt FTP next year and running the main on VIP only.
I’m a daily player on both, in the same alliance (i started), not a big fan of raids but do everything else.
It is also the only game i play outside of solitaire :grin:.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

But if anything you can forget about the resources just want to heroes intact during the transfer just heroes only surely that’s not unreasonable

2 Likes

It’s precisely the heroes that make it unreasonable.

Resources? Iron, ham, recruits? Who cares about that?

The transfer of heroes summoned for free gems?

Unearned advantage.

2 Likes

I have an alt account that I created trying to accept my sister’s invitation to play WITHOUT letting on that i’d already started and also spent some money… Didn’t work out, but I didn’t want to just trash the alt, so… :woman_shrugging:

But it’s strictly FTP, and I don’t have much time to do anything on it besides titans and however long I can last in raid tournaments. Fewer heroes, fewer of which are maxed, but the alt sometimes does better in tournaments anyway