Mercenary Pub Concept

I want to propose a Pub-style feature in the alliance. It would allow, for gems, to she extra heroes, ascension items, gems, etc… Amongst our own alliance. Some ideas:
• Only established members, say maybe a month or more, could partake
• Items/heores shared can’t leave the alliance. Say a team member borrows a hero then leaves the alliance, that hero would be stripped
• Ascenscionirems are permanently exhausted once shared and used.

Actually I think a new type of alliance war would be nice, lets call it an " Alliance Brutal War".

1st day, all alliance heroes are placed in an alliance pit where each player can then make up a team. Once in the pit they can’t be leveled in any way.

The pit automatically takes say the 5 strongest heores from each player to be used as defence teams.

Each player gets a chance to create a defense team from the pit,

Day 2, matchmaking and then the war starts.

Once completed the heroes return home to their owners.

What’s brutal about that you ask.

The Brutal wars allows you to take 1 each of 3 battle items just like in raids but only one.

Opponents would have the right also have a battle item triggered back at you everytime you use one chosen from left to right.

So this means if you use an axe then they can fire a time stopper… battle items are displayed below or above each team you use a mana potion, they use their next in line which could be a hero revive scroll, etc etc.

I think this would make an interesting awesome war and it would most definitely be brutal.
It would without a doubt be so much more interesting than the current wars.

I was thinking the same thing. Though I would go a bit more detailed. For 1-3 star Heros and items the alliance member would have to be in for 3 months, 4 star - 6 months and 5 star - 1yr. This would minimize the players that would join and jump. It would also give newer players an opportunity to develop faster to help the alliance in wars. Right now I’d be happy to share my darts with the 4-5 mates that have been with my alliance for over a year.

I am in complete agreement with your thoughts. I am really hoping this is considered.

I would like to propose that there can be inaliance-trades can be done. For example I have a red 4* troop and want to trade it for a blue 4* troop. Or emblems and even heroes so you won’t end up with 6 of one thing and none of thee other

1 Like

This would be a great addition.