Mercenary and emblem farming

I think the last nerf of mercenary didn’t give any effect. Yes, rare titan searching is now different, but we still kill daily one rare titan and get full loot with emblems and a chanсe for the AM bonus.

Previously mercs had channels in WhatsApp, Telegram or Viber where rare titans were announced so that we came to kill those. Now on the same channels, alliance members announce that they expect a rare to get help with those.

The other mercs have huge lists with titan statistic for groups. We jump from one alliance to another before a new titan arrival. It doesn’t take much time to find a rare because you have a list of 100-300 friendly alliances. They usually are with 5-9* titans which the group can kill fast.

• Grinding kills the fun, and that’s in any game.
  • One group get much better loot than others, and that’s why every day, more and more skilled players leave alliances and go to farm emblems.

My solution for it is to do reduced loot on any rare titan loot three days since the last full rare titan loot. That won’t do any changes for alliance players but definitely will end with merc grinding.

I also attached below a picture of one of my merc fellow if someone still thinks that we do that not cause of higher emblem loot. The picture is not fresh, and the hero should upgrade shortly.

You perhaps remember I proposed a similar thing when you showed us your loot. But 3 days are insignificant. Should be many more, in my opinion.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Season 3 ideas