Mental health is more than a word! (remembering sft1965)

I have this hilarious image to think of, my 1.8 litre Citroen diesel vs a US ‘weapon’…

1 Like

Nice to see you back and active. It’s late and I haven’t given myself enough time to read this thread thoroughly… wanted to at least say hey. : )

Will swing back by tomorrow.

4 Likes

Mental health is very important and should be taken care as soon as it feels. I dont have many tips but I want to say that one should deal with his stress and depression as earliest as he feel before it goes to higher level where it is difficult to handle it. There is very less trend of life coaching instead people prefer psychiatrists more. A psychiatrist deals with your depression and mental disease. However, a life coach helps you to deal with your life problems i.e mental, physical, emotional and social through every stage of your life with strong spirituality. If you know that how can you live your life against hurdles and problems you can improve your life quality and leads to prosperity with strong spiritual mindset and strong emotion intelligence. Life coaching is the natural treatment of depression according to me.

2 Likes

That might work well for you but Bi Polar disorder is a brain chemistry issue imo. It is cyclical and predictable and has cursed me for almost 30 years. I’m a pro. But thanks for your input. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@sft1965 buddy I’m so sorry… our alliance is here for you in our alliance chat, just holler any time…

4 Likes

Sending hugs. Even if it’s for no other reason but I like hugs!

3 Likes

Big hugs from me as well!

3 Likes

And all the best wishes from me. You are heard, even so!

3 Likes

Sending hugs too.

20 hugs

2 Likes

@sleepyhead Thinking of tagging eagle1 to post #3 by TGW. Can you please tell me if you think it’s okay to do so? I’m not sure if the passing reference to “some really bad stuff” may cause her some upset at an already difficult time.

Alternatively, if you can please help to quote everything positive TGW wrote about her to your tribute thread?

I access the forum on my phone, and don’t use quote/format options. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@SamMe. I would say absolutely yes… I also have my chat logs with him recorded. Clearly I can’t share anything personal, but I’ll pick out the parts where he talks about her, it’ll take a day or so because it isn’t a quick read. It was fairly clear that he didn’t just love her but after 10 years was still quite actively “In love” with her. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you kindly for your feedback. :heart:

I think that will be wonderful for her to read. :smile:

4 Likes

I realise that was addressed to sleepy but when we @TGW and I first started chatting, I told him there was nothing about me that he couldn’t share with Eagle. He was the absolute soul of discretion but decided I could be trusted not to betray any confidence. As such there are things that would appear odd out of context, but I won’t be providing those parts.

3 Likes

@SamMe @sft1965 what a sweet, sweet thought!!

I’ll have a think and a look when things quiet down here on my end (still got a couple of reports to finish for work and it’s already 6pm on a Friday night)

we’ve shared some of the things TGW has said about eagle in ally chat, but reading verbatim of course is something else

I’ll try to do the same that @sft1965 is planning, look for stuff TGW said and add to the tribute thread

3 Likes

hey, sorry for ragging down this thread, but I’m taking a break from the forums for my own mental health too. sorry for that, posters such as you are very wonderful @sft1965 @SamMe @Sarah2 @akionna @nevarmaor @Pike @JGE @Noble_Weasel @Muchacho @Math4lyfe
I’m sure I missed a bunch of wonderful people, sorry for that (I also did post on the FTP Rebellion where I’m sure the great folks there will pick it up).

frankly it’s getting tougher now, before when I used to have negative experiences on the forums I’d go and vent it out with TGW - he’d vent it out with me too, though eventually he also decided to leave.

I need a bit of a recharge myself.

I’ll be on the FTP Discord and of course in the game, y’all know where to find me. keep being wonderful and spreading goodwill and kindness - and most importantly, it’s not only WHAT we say, but HOW we say it (which I think a lot of people nowadays have forgotten).

Best wishes all.

11 Likes

Just look after yourself Sleepy, that’s all that matters. :heart:

10 Likes

Oh buddy, feel free to reach out on Discord even if it’s just to go BLAH, I’ve been told I’m a good listener. :wink: @TGW miss that guy :sob:

You will be missed. Appreciate the tag so I can remind you how awesome you are and how your words of kindness have brought sunshine to others :kissing_heart:. As for negative experiences, I’d gladly flag / tag or debate any forum user who would make you feel down. :sweat: That’s NOT cool!

Regardless, infinite blessings my friend - renew, refuel take time for you. Besides you have a wedding to plan. Virtual hugs :hugs::two_hearts:

@Mistress_of_Shadows has :popcorn: & :beer: for all. Please, just take care of yourself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

10 Likes

I have already said it in another thread.
Take real good care of yourself. And please talk (lots) to those people who you love and love you back - please tell them how you feel.
And always remember that players in the forum are your extended family too. We are here for you, if and when you need it. You are never ever alone.
Chin up

9 Likes

@sleepyhead nobody can argue about your commitment to the community and your assistance in the forums. You’ve done a remarkable job and helped countless people. And I definitely understand about taking time away for yourself. Recharge refresh and we will be here for you. :cupid:

As @Sarah2 has pointed out the :popcorn: and :beer: are ALWAYS ready to flow and we all look forward to your return :kiss:

I myself often thought about taking a mental break until I realized I was just mental :laughing:

Good luck and see u soon.

8 Likes

I will miss you. But it’s not important how I feel. It only matters how you feel. Do whatever is good for you and how long it needs. I wish you all the best in the world! And that you have the support you need.

8 Likes