One year passed away.

Still thinking of you* sometimes…
*@Jedon

Hugs & prayers :dizzy:

6 Likes

I remember Jedon. Rest in peace buddy.

3 Likes

Today is @Jedon’s birthday :birthday:

The gentlest soul ever to grace this Forum.

Old timer Forum users will know who I am talking about.

Rest peacefully wherever you are gentle soul.

@Bzzinator @Mistress_of_Shadows @JGE @nevarmaor @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS @AncientPirate1 @RandaPanduh @littleKAF @FrenziedEye

Please tag other old-timers so they see this.

15 Likes

Thank you for the tag.

I don’t have many words for this, but I feel sad every time I think of his name.

Let’s make the most of our lives in the way that @Jedon encouraged

Cheers to you Jedon

Frenzied

9 Likes

I came to the forum too late to meet him. But everyone on the forum that I respect speaks respectfully of him.

So all my respect @Jedon. May you be well wherever you are.

7 Likes

my time on the forum overlapped with his briefly. He was much loved. Respects, @Jedon

6 Likes

I don’t know him but who cares :smirk: everyone looks like friends and friendship never wants information :wink:
Friendship never ends!!

I don’t have words but have feelings for @Jedon but we can’t describe the feeling by words :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Jedon was a truly remarkable soul. Even when overcome by his battle with health he thought of others first.

And he had a great sense of humour.

So many that interacted with him have since left here … Olmor, Saphirra Garanwyn, JonahTheBard, zephyr1, General_Confusion, PapaHeavy, Joyful818, NPKNY, Sorsha, Rigs, Hrairoo, …

And of course TGW

@Razor are you still here?
@Shohoku79

7 Likes

He was just before my time but early threads I interacted with were laced with his earlier input.

I recall the thread where he finally went radio silent. Much like TGW his voice was missed by those who knew him.

We forget that irrespective of views on the game itself or it’s direction it has allowed this forum to exist and for a community to grow within it. I don’t know a lot of match 3 mobile games that can say this.

Many voices have gone silent but that’s life ultimately. My Counter Strike Source clan had the best forum ever for like 5 years until it just imploded. You will miss this when it is gone also.

8 Likes

@Steve9999
Thank you for tagging me. It’s much appreciated…
I remember Jedon’s post’s very well …
He was always kind, thoughtful and so very helpful to other players seeking guidance …
The last I heard he was very poorly and in pain and seeking medical assistance and had finally entered a monastery to be with monks …
Then there was silence and so much concern within the forum community…

@Jedon
None of us can stay on Earth, but you live on through all the precious moments you shared with us here in the game. They are all locked in our hearts and minds for always …be at peace

And for all of you reading this …
Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live every day as if it were your last…. I wish you all well

8 Likes

There is a Star :star: somewhere in the night with the soul of Jedon smiling down as we remember Him here.
Gone but not forgotten.
Thanks @Steve9999

7 Likes

7 Likes

I was fortunate to have been here for a portion of the time blessed by @Jedon and @TGW as well

8 Likes

He still remains forever in our hearts :two_hearts:

8 Likes

He most certainly does !

The kindest soul that ever graced our forum.

Hope you’re travels have been magical @Jedon

:dizzy::ringer_planet::comet::rainbow:

4 Likes

It is always bittersweet coming across an old post of his.

2 Likes