Memoir to @Jedon

Where are u jedon? Hope u can play again :blush:

4 Likes

GOD bless you and GOD Loves you Bro was thinking about you earlier

4 Likes

Dear Jedon,
all the best for you and your family. Wish you all the strength you need.
God and all his angels may be with you and support you with their love and healing power.
And may your inner strength and power from your heart and your soul never end.
With love
Hymenolepis diminuta

3 Likes

@Jedon a hug. I have you present in my prayers.

1 Like

You are in my prayers @Jedon, your courage and faith have touched me deeply. You are an Inspiration to me and have the faith of Moses. Hope you find some times of less pain and I wish you all the best. :pray:t3: Always

1 Like

thought it was time for another update to the Memoir.

5 Likes

Thought this belonged since it was a message from him, just spoken by another’s fingers. Thx @Bzzinator

5 Likes

@Jedon
I am amazed at your courage.

I am sad that all of us can not take away some of your pain. I would take some for you if I could.

Your faith and humble spirit inspire me to complain less and appreciate things more.

You are in my thoughts and I hope that your suffering leads to some improvement.

Thanks @Bzzinator for helping so much with our friend.

God Bless and keep you all. :heart:

6 Likes

Ran into this checking in on Jaedon. All of us in the Untouchablez wish you happy holdidays and speedy recovery my friend. Stay strong and stop in say hello when you can.

4 Likes

yeah, it’s things in the past. nothing new here. Personal reasons - #789 by Jedon is the source for it. there is newer updates there. :slight_smile: tho, nothing for 19 days

2 Likes

Hoping the best for him.
Hopefully nothing to worry about.

/*fingers x~ed*/

5 Likes

i thought these now deserved to be in here

10 Likes

One year passed away.

Still thinking of you* sometimes…
*@Jedon

Hugs & prayers :dizzy:

6 Likes

I remember Jedon. Rest in peace buddy.

3 Likes

Today is @Jedon’s birthday :birthday:

The gentlest soul ever to grace this Forum.

Old timer Forum users will know who I am talking about.

Rest peacefully wherever you are gentle soul.

@Bzzinator @Mistress_of_Shadows @JGE @nevarmaor @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS @AncientPirate1 @RandaPanduh @littleKAF @FrenziedEye

Please tag other old-timers so they see this.

15 Likes

Thank you for the tag.

I don’t have many words for this, but I feel sad every time I think of his name.

Let’s make the most of our lives in the way that @Jedon encouraged

Cheers to you Jedon

Frenzied

9 Likes

I came to the forum too late to meet him. But everyone on the forum that I respect speaks respectfully of him.

So all my respect @Jedon. May you be well wherever you are.

7 Likes

my time on the forum overlapped with his briefly. He was much loved. Respects, @Jedon

6 Likes

I don’t know him but who cares :smirk: everyone looks like friends and friendship never wants information :wink:
Friendship never ends!!

I don’t have words but have feelings for @Jedon but we can’t describe the feeling by words :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Jedon was a truly remarkable soul. Even when overcome by his battle with health he thought of others first.

And he had a great sense of humour.

So many that interacted with him have since left here … Olmor, Saphirra Garanwyn, JonahTheBard, zephyr1, General_Confusion, PapaHeavy, Joyful818, NPKNY, Sorsha, Rigs, Hrairoo, …

And of course TGW

@Razor are you still here?
@Shohoku79

7 Likes