šŸŒæ Memento seasonal event

Anybody know when Springvale starts? Presumably in the next week or so?

Speculation has it starting March 27 or 28

I think March 27 - April 9
(Easter Event)

@Mariamne ā€œNatlayaā€ Dearā€¦ Could you connect with me on LINE razorenp or if you donā€™t have direct email: RaZoR@EnPHero.com - need your opinion on a project please! RaZ

2 Likes

hmmm so this is wrong, update?

We can only guess. See this thread for updated guesses:

@Mariamne Iā€™m sure youā€™ve gotten lots of messages already about it, so hereā€™s one more for the thread :smiley:

It looks like the loot for Springvale has been considerably upgraded since the first time it was live, to match the other seasonal events

2 Likes

SpringVale update
I hope i donā€™t do mistake :rabbit:

4 Likes

Little correction on stage 19 springvale

2 Likes

Corrections on energy cost. Sorry

@zephyr1 Perhaps you could use the new picture on your topic

2 Likes

@Mariamne Fantastic work! Iā€™ve updated the Springvale 2019 thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update Sand empire stage 11 12 13 14. Now final monsters are indicated (how many and color)
Add ā€œhiddenā€ tables : level iron food cookies ā€¦ etc

5 Likes

@Mariamne I noticed the food, iron and recruits table isnā€™t completed past 14 advanced. Do you need the numbers for it? I can take SS when I finish mine.

Love your graphics! Thanks for sharing! I just need @Pois1 to put his hero status effects icon table on downloadable jpeg format thatā€™s easy to export to line for alliance folders and Iā€™m set. :wink:

1 Like

Yes if you can. I give you a cookie :cookie:.

3 Likes

Ok. Iā€™m taking SS as I go. Would it be better to put them all together in a PDF, Excel/sheets or .DOC file and send them that way

1 Like

Thanks you for these.

Helped a lot to finish my first Advanced Stage 20 Sand Empire. I needed the Darts and 3* / 4* battle items and ingredients.

Being able to swap in, and swap out, three heroes to fight the mobs and bosses made is faster and less nerve racking.

Rigard and Melendor ran the whole event with Proteus doing most stages without a solo purple boss. Wu Kong, and Jackal, did most of the solo purple boss stages.

Shout out to emblems ( I rage quit before 2018 Sand Empire due to 5* heroes summons rate and 4* ascension item drop rate).

4 Likes

Just report values like
Stage/xp/food/iron/recrues
Or link excel google sheet

As you prefer :wink:

1 Like

I saved the images to a Dropbox shareable document. Let me know if you need me to type it up. Wonā€™t have take tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Or if anyone else wants to type it to a chart real quick you can view the SS with that link.

1 Like

Really thanks, itā€™s perfect. I reported values now.
:cake: :wink:

2 Likes

Awe! You didnā€™t have to @ me! Youā€™re too sweet! It was the least I could do for you after using your graphics over a year now. They are a wonderful resource tool!:kissing_heart:

2 Likes